We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
A woman and a world travelista. I am constantly on the move. I usually make do with 10-15 trips a year. 80 % of my travels are about being in interesting places and staying at very comfortable hotels - when available. The other 20% of my travels are being in magical places with only mediocre accommodations available.
The Hotel Expert badge levels up after every three hotel reviews.Level 5: earned after your 15th hotel review.
This badge is earned after 1 helpful vote.
This badge is earned after 5 helpful votes.
This badge is earned after 10 helpful votes.
Earned after reviews in 2 separate cities.
New York City
2015 Travelers' Choice Hotel Reviewer
Earned by reviewing a place that wins a Travelers' Choice Award in 2015. The Travelers' Choice Awards honor the best hotels, attractions, restaurants and destinations worldwide, based on millions of traveler reviews.