Two crucial tools. One powerful solution.
From setting nightly rates to predicting demand, solve your toughest business challenges with real data insights at your fingertips.
- Compare nightly rates to the competition on one dashboard across room types and length of stay (it’s easy — no manual checks needed!)
- Adjust rates based on the most accurate, real-time intelligence on your competitors to maximize RevPAR
- Drill into nightly rates by market and channel to identify parity issues
- Monitor whether your distribution partners are undercutting you on price
- Anticipate future demand based on extensive data we have compiled across local events and travel searches for flights, accommodations, and more
- Maximize your RevPAR by taking precise action based on expected demand for future stay dates
- Ensure you are always positioned against the most relevant competitors with dynamic compsets that change as the market shifts
- Identify similar properties in terms of location, review score, star rating and more to provide an extended comparison in every demand condition
*based on market eligibility
Navigating uncharted territory
Historical performance is no longer an accurate way to predict future demand. To succeed in these unprecedented times, let us give you a clear view of how your competitors are setting rates in real time, and how you can maximize your revenue using forward-looking data.
RevPAR is down
year-over-year.Source STR, June 2020
What hoteliers are saying
An amazing tool to get a snapshot of what's happening in the market as well as your own hotel. The user-friendly interface is perfect for reporting, from the front desk all the way up to the GM level.
Regional Director of Revenue Management
A very good tool, super friendly and easy-to-understand. I always recommend it to all my colleagues.
The system is user friendly and gives important parameters to improve your business. Overall, I gain time and can directly see an impact on my average rate as it gives me market intelligence, all combined in one solution.
TripAdvisor LLC is not a booking agent or tour operator, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (airlines, travel providers, and booking agents) who list airfare, tours, and travel packages on TripAdvisor are required to include all fees and surcharges in their listed prices. Examples include the Federal September 11th Security Fee, international departure and arrival taxes and fees, federal excise tax, and other service, handling and miscellaneous fees and surcharges. When you book with one of our partners, please be sure to check their site for a full disclosure of all applicable fees as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Airfares are generally quoted per person in USD unless otherwise noted.
For your convenience, TripAdvisor LLC calculates an average price for each hotel, which is based on the rates of available rooms obtained from our booking partners. For tours and attractions, the price displayed is usually the lowest available per person adult price. For any travel packages or deals listed, TripAdvisor LLC does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. In addition, average hotel prices are updated nightly and displayed in your preferred currency using prevailing conversion rates. Since these converted prices are estimates, please check with the booking site for the exact amount and currency.
Furthermore, TripAdvisor LLC makes no guarantees for availability of prices advertised on our site. Listed prices may require a stay of a particular length or have blackout dates, qualifications or restrictions.
TripAdvisor LLC is not responsible for content on external web sites. Taxes, fees not included for deals content.