We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TWJqXzNfVjl1other travelers have booked this property
Check in Check out
Amenities & Details
About this property
Great place to enjoy all of the downtown amenities of historic San Marcos. Walk to great restaurants, library, shops, and late night bars, live music and more! Walk to the San Marcos river, check out Texas State University. It is also a short drive to Wimberley, and Gruene Texas. Yes, there is...
A True Texas Home nestled in a 31-acre property! This beautiful house has been designed meticulously to provide you and your guests with the comfort and relaxation you need during your vacation. From amazing views that can be enjoyed to being just 3 miles from Downtown San Marcos, this home is a...
• King bed, private room, private bath, kitchen, dining, living room
• Easy access to I-35, just a few minutes from freeway
• Excellent cleanliness, well-kept home in a safe, quiet neighborhood
• Comfortable hotel-style bedding & pillows for great sleep
• Laptop friendly workspace with...