We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Longère of the 19th century + outbuilding + private bar of type 'english pub chic' renovated in January 2017.
Maximum capacity: eight adults and three children
5 bedrooms, 3 of which are adjustable (two single beds or one king size bed), one with a double bed (140x190) and a children's room (two bunk beds and a drawer bed). The adult beds are quality beds (24cm thick mattress)
Tranquility, comfort, nature and relaxation
Access to the house is equipped with a digital lock. This allows occupants to arrive at the time they want, in a heated home controlled by home automation.
On the ground floor of the house you will find:
- a comfortable lounge with two sofas and low tables overlooking the fireplace.
- a dining room with a Scandinavian-style row, a solid wood table with integrated extensions for lunch or dinner for 12 people and chairs inspired by the creator Charles Eames
- an over-equipped kitchen (induction hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, professional knives and other utensils)
- a bathroom with toilet, bath-shower, washbasin, washing machine and dryer
- a room composed of a double bed (140x190) of quality 'hotellerie' (mattress 24 cm thick), with pillows, sheets, pillowcases and covers then a vintage Scandinavian cabinet
On the first floor of the house you will find:
- a landing room with two sofas, a large TV and bookcases filled with books.
- a bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity unit
- a room with two single beds (90x140) of quality 'hotellerie' (mattress of 24 cm of thickness) making it possible to obtain a bed 'King size' (180x190) with pillows, sheets, pillowcases and covers
- another room with two single beds (90x140) of quality 'hotellerie' (mattress of 24 cm of thickness) allowing to obtain a 'King size' (180x190) with pillows, sheets, pillowcases and covers
Two single beds (90x140) making it possible to obtain a king size bed (180x190) with pillows, sheets, pillowcases and covers
- a room for children consisting of two bunk beds a drawer bed and a changing table
In the outbuilding you will find:
- an independent bathroom composed of a shower, a vanity unit and toilets
- an independent bedroom composed of two single beds (90x140) allowing to obtain a king size bed (180x190) with pillows, sheets, pillowcases and covers
When the children sleep in the house, the parents can continue the evening without disturbing them. You will find the 'Gin Club', a reproduction of a magnificent 'English Pub so Chic' in which you will find a real professional bar in mahogany and oak equipped with its fridge, sink and all kinds of glasses to realize your More beautiful cocktails, in a musical atmosphere (bluetooth sound system and Jack). Sofa and armchair Chesterfield will offer you all the comfort to remember your most beautiful memories.
In the garden you will find:
- a magnificent solid teak table with extensions for lunch or dinner for 12 people
- a barbeque with a blower system to obtain coals without effort
- a Ping Pong table 'Cornilleau' with its snowshoes and balls
- parking for four cars
The house is located:
- 30 minutes from Honfleur and the beaches of Deauville, Trouville, and Cabourg.
- 10 minutes from Cormeilles
Many activities are offered in the region:
- Gastronomy: Norman markets, visits to distilleries of Calvados and Gin, tasting of ciders, cheeses, pastry courses ...)
- cultural: abbeys, churches, museums, farms, villages classified 'most beautiful village of France, Haras
- sports: golf, hiking, horse riding, sailing, sand yachting, cycling, tennis 10 minutes, indoor and outdoor swimming pool 10 minutes away, football pitches, go-karting