BEWARE!! There was no stay to rate for my wife and I, and several of our group of friends. The Villa was supposed to have 8 bedrooms each with a bathroom, however, upon arrival, only 5 bedrooms were usable as the bathrooms for 3 of the bedrooms had low water pressure that would not allow for proper showering and the toilet in one of the bathrooms did not work. This resulted in 5 people in our party, including my wife and I, having to find alternative accommodations at the last minute and expend additional sums of money. The property was dilapidated and not at all as described on the website or depicted in photos, which must have been taken many years ago. Upon arrival, the neglect of the property was evident. The main driveway and yard were overgrown. The ruts in the driveway were so deep, one guest's front wheel drive vehicle slid backward each time they entered or left the property. The cars without this feature struggled more. Debris was littered about including broken umbrellas from the pool, a fallen lantern, a gazebo with rotten and caved in roof, another gazebo in the same state of disrepair with the roof missing and damaged, and rickety chairs and tables. The rear stairs were covered in moss, mold, and algae that made them so slippery that a fall was inevitable. A facility of this size should have multiple doorways to ensure safe entry and exit. Similarly, a wooden balcony on the rear of the house was decayed and covered in slippery plant growth posing a hazard to anyone who may have inadvertently stepped on to it. The pool was not usable as it had been drained and the “hydro massage pool” had about four inches of green, stagnant water in the bottom. The pool, pool deck, pool chairs, and pool umbrellas were damaged and did not resemble the photos advertising the property. Upon entering the property, we were greeted with a musty smell, dust, mice and bird droppings (several windows had been left open). The faucet in one bathroom produced brown, sputtering “water” and the water in the kitchen sink ran and then dwindled away to a drip. The water was not hot in any of the bathrooms or the kitchen upon arrival. The owner explained this away by stating he was just turning on the hot water heaters as he showed us around and that the water would warm up. This should have been done before our check in time to ensure access upon arrival. The owner made some adjustments to bring the water pressure up, however, as indicated above, it remained too low to shower in three of the bathrooms. The next day, there was no hot water. Although the owner brought a plumber in to address the water issues, they were not resolved, and three of the bathrooms remained unusable as there was no water pressure and one of the toilets quit working. Further, these three bathrooms were for the three bedrooms that could not be accessed from the main house which is not consistent with the description provided on the website and was an additional inconvenience. In addition, there was a very bad rodent infestation in that section of the property. The only guest brave enough to use one of the rooms in that section of the property had to shove a towel under her bedroom door to try and keep the rodents from entering the room in the evening and every morning there was a great deal of rodent excrement on the towel. There was never any hot water in the kitchen sink, and guests had to boil water on the stove to properly wash dishes. The downstairs bedroom to the right of the entrance had a constant sewer smell and guests had to leave the windows open, even though it was cold, to reduce the nauseating smell. Two of the other bathrooms in the main house had broken shower doors, broken showerheads, and broken toilet seats. There was no maid service, no heat, no gym, no sauna! The rooms were cold. The bedding was thin and smelt terrible. There were no additional blankets so several guests couldn't sleep as a result. There was no Wi-Fi or satellite TV as advertised. A true disappointment which made for a stressful start for our once-in-a-lifetime trip to Tuscany!