Marvellous villa with pool just a few steps away from the lake and the village center of Porto Valtravaglia.
This ltalian liberty style villa (400 m²), recently restored into its former splendor, is built over 3 floors plus a panoramic tower and sleeps up to 15 people in 8 bedrooms:
- Entering the ground floor through an elegant entrance hall you’ll find a living room with piano and TV, a spacious kitchen with access to the outdoor garden and terrace, a bathroom, and two bedrooms each with 2 single beds.
- An impressive staircase with ceiling frescoes leads you to the upper floors with on the first floor a lobby with terrace, two living rooms with balcony, fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom.
- The second floor is composed of a bedroom with double bed and adjacent a bedroom with 2 single beds, a bedroom with single bed, two connecting bedrooms with 3 plus 2 single beds, a bedroom with 4 single beds, two bathrooms.
- Continuing upstairs you’ll reach the tower with panoramic views, arranged as a recreation room with games and toys.
The lovely outdoors (1000 m²) is the perfect place to relax featuring a green lawn surrounded by fruit trees and flowering plants (azaleas, magnolias, camellias), an outdoor kitchen and barbecue, and a swimming pool with sunloungers and deckchairs. A few steps down from the villa (basement level) there is a dressing room with shower.
This vacation villa overlooks the picturesque harbour of Porto Valtravaglia in the heart of the village: within walking distance from the historic medieval church, a bakery, typical Italian restaurants, and the lakeside promenade and beach. The ferry port is 100 meters away and allows you to explore over water the other villages of the beautiful Lake Maggiore.
Porto Valtravaglia is situated half way between the towns of Luino (8 km), famous for its huge Wednesday’s market and nearby the Swiss frontier, and Laveno (9 km), the charming and centrally located town where you can also drive your car into the ferry to the other side of the lake. Both towns offer railway stations connecting you easily e.g. to the center of Milan. Except the many waterside activities, don’t forget the outdoor possibilities in the nearby mountains (trekking, mountain biking)!
Water, electricity, gas, daily bathroom cleaning, bed linen and bathroom towels (weekly change), TV, wireless internet, dish washer, washing machine, garden, barbecue, ping pong, table football, swimming pool (13m long - depth from 90 to 180cm), parking
- Security deposit (refundable): 1000 euro
- Cleaning (obligatory): 400 euro per week
- Heating (upon request): 50 euro per day
- Baby bed and high chair available free of charge
- Domestic animals not allowed
Arrival and departure:
Bookings per week
- Swimming pool open from June to September: contact us for the exact dates.
- Some of the single beds are recommended for children and considered narrow for an adult.
- On the ground floor with independent entrance there is the option of an apartment (60 m²) for a housekeeper or nanny, composed of a living room with sofa bed, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. It is not of the same quality level as the rest of the villa and can be requested only for domestic personnel: available upon prior request only. Contact us for the rates.
- Boat with skipper for up to 12 people for rent: contact us for the prices and availability
- Other boats for rent or boat places for your own boat in a nearby nautical club: contact us for more information and availability
- Private chef (from daily breakfast to a festive dinner), extra housekeeping and other services such as massage, personal guide, and more (upon prior request)