We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Waterfront villa with private pool, large garden, and stunning views. Sleeps 15 in 6 bedrooms plus an open loft area, with 5 bathrooms. Designed by famous architect, Bruno Fedrigolli, in the late 60s, villa Elena is a living tribute to modern art and design, filled with unique one off artistic masterpieces. In this villa you will find optimum comfort in vintage designer style, large and bright open spaces and big green swathes of garden with ancient olive trees. The villa is filled with extraordinary unique and original pieces that tell a story of modern art in Italy. There is a bed designed and crafted by Arnaldo Pomodoro, bronze and plexiglass sculptures by Marco Lodolo, and marble sculpted masterpieces by Michele Chiossi.
The villa is organised into 3 distinct parts, each usable as an i...Waterfront villa with private pool, large garden, and stunning views. Sleeps 15 in 6 bedrooms plus an open loft area, with 5 bathrooms. Designed by famous architect, Bruno Fedrigolli, in the late 60s, villa Elena is a living tribute to modern art and design, filled with unique one off artistic masterpieces. In this villa you will find optimum comfort in vintage designer style, large and bright open spaces and big green swathes of garden with ancient olive trees. The villa is filled with extraordinary unique and original pieces that tell a story of modern art in Italy. There is a bed designed and crafted by Arnaldo Pomodoro, bronze and plexiglass sculptures by Marco Lodolo, and marble sculpted masterpieces by Michele Chiossi.
The villa is organised into 3 distinct parts, each usable as an independent house, while still being connected to the rest of the villa, so ideal for multiple families on holiday together. The “main” villa is most recently rennovated, while the “second” part and the apartment are original of the period.|
* Bedrooms: Sleeps 15 in 6 bedrooms plus the loft. The main part has 2 double bedrooms and one with two single beds. The second part has two double bedrooms and an open triple single loft. The independent apartment on the lower ground floor has one bedroom with two single beds.
* Bathrooms: 5 bathrooms, three are ensuite to doubles bedrooms, and two are family bathrooms shared with the other bedrooms and loft area. There is also a 6th bathroom with shower and toilet facilities in the pool room by the pool
* Kitchen: 2 fully equipped kitchens and between them there are all major and minor appliances, including nespresso, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, hob, oven, toaster, all crockery, pots and utensils. There is also a small 3rd kitchenette in the apartment.
* Indoor/outdoor Dining: Inside dining on large dining table in the main villa seats 16, outside dining area on covered porch with stunning views seats 16.
* Indoor/outdoor Lounge: 3 indoor lounge areas, one in each unit. The lounge in the main villa seats 15+ on all the various sofas. Lounge in the second part seats 6-8, and lounge in the apartment seats 4. Outdoor lounge areas on the porches surrounding the villas.
* Media: Lounge in the main villa has a 55' flatscreen smart TV with digital cable, NETFLIX streaming, and SKY/Astra satellite Channels. Lounge in the second villa has flat screen HD tv
* WIFI included
* Pool: Large Private swimming pool, 10m x 6m, with stunning lake views and gardens around, furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas.
* Garden: 6.000sqm large private gardens with olive groves, beautiful flowers,mature trees, original sculptures, and many breathtaking panoramic angles.
* Lake Access: Private gate with lake access. The coast here is rocky, not beachy, so it is not always easy to get into the lake.
* Games: Swing set, ping pong, table football
* Air conditioning: throughout the house
* Other: Washing machine and ironing equipment, safe for valuables, and hairdryers in all bathrooms.
* Parking: ample private parking (2 under covered parking and up to 4 more in the open parking inside the Villa security gates).
* Pets: Pets are welcome in the villa. There is a pet fee of 50 euros per animal
The villa is about 400m down the road from the Port of Torchio, in Manerba, with 2 excellent restaurants as well as a bar/gelateria and a boat rentals company. There is a marina just 100m from the villa, where we have a boat mooring for a boat up to 7m reserved for the villa. The village of Montinelle, with various shops, restaurants and services is about 1.5km away. At the tip of the peninsula, just 200m from the villa, you will find the water bridge to the Isola dei Conigli, a park and natural preserve great for picnics. On the other side, you will find the Pisenze beach just under Rocca di Manerba, with an SUP (stand up paddle canoes) centre and a wonderful restaurant on the beach of Pisenze. There are also various trekking tracks taking you up the Rocca di Manerba, an archaeological park with fabulous ruins as well as a nature preserve.
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
Holiday-Garda guests are always met on site with a personalised checkin with English speaking local experts, who will provide an orientation on both the house and the local area. We also provide a very detailed house manual with a local guide, including restaurant guide, shopping guide, local activities and more; and our concierge director is always available to help you liaise and acce
Tourist License / Licencia de turismo N °: 017102-CNI-00072More
We liked absolutely everything! The villa was stunning. The pictures on here do not do it justice. The gardens and pool were perfect for the kids. We couldn't get them out of it. The location is amazing with views to die for.
We would all...More
A family of thirteen (ages 3 months to 71 years old) celebrating a special birthday!
We let ourselves in the villa on the day of our arrival and were surprised to find a lovely welcome gift from the Holiday Garda team! Novella met up with...More
Very good location. Impressing service. Amazing how well the villa worked for a family consisting of four families. One negative thing was the bad acoustic in the dining area indoor when all fifteen were seated.
We were a family party of 14 adults on our 2nd trip to Lake Garda to celebrate a special birthday. Villa Elena is great for families with plenty of space to relax and enjoy the stunning views. Lovely pool which we used every day and...More