We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideal location in Crete -villa Melia

the house
1 of 24the house
Overview
Villa -
3 Bedrooms , 2 Bathrooms , Sleeps 6
Kournas, Apokoronas, Chania Prefecture, Crete
Independant villa 115 m2 at a very peacefull location.Very beautifull surrounds.
Outside facilities : private garden 250 sq.m., Private pool of 15 sq.m(0,70X1.60m), including Umbrelal, sun beds, garden table & chairs.
Ground floor : Living room-salon-TV,DVD,stereo system.
Located at the best place to combine a short distance from beaches, mountains, excursions to traditional villages,
complete tranquility, the region of Lake Kournas offers the best of Crete.
Kournas lake, is the only freshwater lake of Crete. Is located at 40 km east of CHANIA and 30 km west of RETHYMNON
just 3 kms from national road. It covers a total area of about 160,000 sq. m.
Vegetation surrounding the scenic lake
and the southeastern bank which is lined with olive trees.
A strip of white sand beside the lake provides an area for swimming,
cafes and...
Read more
Listing #FKN2590422
About the Owner
marilena k
Languages spoken:English, Italian, French, Spanish
Response Rate:75%
Response Time:Within a day
Listed Since:March 2010
This rental has no reviews yet
Be the first to write a review
Write a ReviewBe one of the first to review
Amenities
  • Air Conditioning
  • Alarm Clock
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Cable/satellite TV
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Dining Seats (6)
  • Double Beds:(1)
  • Freezer
  • Full Baths (2)
  • Grill
  • Hairdryer
  • Internet Access
  • Iron
  • Kettle
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room Seats (6)
  • Local Guides/Maps
  • Mountain Views
  • Outdoor Dining Area
  • Paper Towels Provided
  • Patio
  • Private Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
  • Refrigerator
  • Single Beds:(4)
  • Soap/Shampoo Provided
  • Stove
  • Suitable For Children Under 5
  • Toaster
  • Towels Provided
  • Washer
  • Water Views
House rules
    Kid-friendly
    Ask about pets
    Smoking allowed
Bathrooms
    2 Full baths
Bedrooms
    4 Twins
    1 Full
Availability
Show Rates
Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
No extra charges. Deposit for reservation of 30 %. through paypal or bank transfert.The rest 70% on arrival.
Hide Rates
Map
About the neighborhood
Located at the best place to combine a short distance from lonely beach places,mountains, excursions to traditional villages, samaria gorge, complete tranquility, the region of Lake Kournas offers the best of island of Crete.
The two mediaeval Venitian cities of western Crete are located 40 km (Chania) and 30 kms (Rethimno), while the longest beach of the island and the central village of Georgioupolis is 3 kms.
The vegetation surrounding the lake and the south-east bank is lined with olive trees. A strip of white sand on the lake provides an area for swimming, cafes and a few taverns.
Lake Kournas is also suitable for canoe and bicycles for water. On the road above the lake, are situated cafes and tavernas with views breathtaking.
On the road to mountains , some old villages i...
more
Access
Car not needed
How to get there
Airport: CHQ: 19.9 mi
Activities nearby
Nearest Beach: 2.0 mi.
Nearby cities
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from inquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#FKN2590422
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply