We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Villa Desire is a gorgeous villa perched on the hillside over the gulf of Salo, with stunning lake views. The villa has a large private swimming pool (11m x 6m) and is set in a private park of 7000 sqm of olive groves, lawn and woods. The villa has been designed for maximum exposure to its amazing and exquisite lake views: the large open space lounge area has high sloping wooden ceilings and is walled by glass on three sides, three of the bedrooms have French glass doors onto balconies with breathtaking views, and the pool lies at the top of the hill with the whole view of the lake spreading out below it. The villa was completely renovated in 2013, and has new systems and fittings, new bathrooms, a new kitchen and appliances, air conditioning in the bedrooms, and beautiful selected antique...Villa Desire is a gorgeous villa perched on the hillside over the gulf of Salo, with stunning lake views. The villa has a large private swimming pool (11m x 6m) and is set in a private park of 7000 sqm of olive groves, lawn and woods. The villa has been designed for maximum exposure to its amazing and exquisite lake views: the large open space lounge area has high sloping wooden ceilings and is walled by glass on three sides, three of the bedrooms have French glass doors onto balconies with breathtaking views, and the pool lies at the top of the hill with the whole view of the lake spreading out below it. The villa was completely renovated in 2013, and has new systems and fittings, new bathrooms, a new kitchen and appliances, air conditioning in the bedrooms, and beautiful selected antique pieces mixed in with all the modern conveniences. |
* Bedrooms: Sleeps 12 in 5 bedrooms: On the main floor there are bedrooms with double beds and a family suite with a double and single bunk beds, on the lower ground floor there is a double bedroom and a kids room with loft style bunk beds.
* Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, all new. The upstairs two have wonderful and spacious crystal showers, and new marble and tile finishes. The downstairs is more utilitarian, with shower cabinet and also utility sink and washing machine.
* Pool: Private swimming pool, 11x6m, fully furnished with deck chairs and sun loungers, umbrellas. Fenced for children.
* Garden: 7000sqm large garden with olive groves, woods, and stunning views, fenced and pet friendly. Gazebo covered eating area and bbq
* Kitchen: Large brand new kitchen with all major and minor appliances, including open fireplace, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and Nespresso coffee maker. Kitchen table seating for 8-10 at antique carved wood kitchen table
* Indoor Dining/Lounge: Very large open space dining and lounge area is surrounded by glass walls on 3 sides, for stunning views from every angle. Dining area has space for up to 10 people, lounge area seats 7+ in authentic Chesterfield furniture. The ceilings here are high with exposed wooden beams.
* Outdoor Dining/Lounge: The terrace just in front of the lounge area has outdoor dining table for 10 with fabulous views. Then behind the house there is a BBQ area with gazebo and table for 10.
* Media: TV with HDMI and USB connections, digital cable and SKY satellite
* Wifi included.
* Air Conditioning: In all upstairs bedrooms.
* Bicycles Provided: 2 bicycles provided for guest use.
* Other: Washing machine and ironing equipment provided. Hairdryers in all bathrooms. Safe for Valuables.
* Parking: Ample private parking on site
* Pets: Pets are welcome in the villa. There is a pet fee of 50 euros per animal
The villa is conveniently located, a short walk to the supermarket, shops, restaurants and bars, etc (********m), with public park and playground directly beneath the villa, Just 1.5km from downtown Salò. A wonderful spot for a holiday, Salò is the perfect balance between small town and city. It has characteristic cobblestone streets and beautiful old world architecture, with everything in easy walking distance. And it also has all the services and entertainments you expect in a city, including theatre, museum, historic sights, restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets and more. Its lake front promenade is purported to be the longest in Italy, and you can stroll along the lake with beaches to one side and side walk cafés, restaurants, bars and delightful small shops to the other.
Full hands-on luxury service, including professional cleaning, hotel quality linens & towels and concierge service is provided by Holiday-Garda. All of our villas are stocked with starting supply of toilet paper, kitchen paper, napkins, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, and pepper. We also provide a wide range of luxury extra services, including personal chef, masseuse, chauffeur, excursions, airport transfers, villa stocking and much more – see the guest services section of our website (holiday-garda) for more details.
Holiday-Garda guests are always met on site with a personalised checkin with english speaking local experts, who will provide an orientation on both the house and the local area. We also provide a very detailed house manual with a local guide, including restaurant guide, shopping guide, local activities and more; and our concierge director is always available to help you liaise and access any local service.
Authorised registration number (CIR): 017170-CNI-00021
Additional amenities: Concierge Service
Tourist License / Licencia de turismo N °: 017170-CNI-00021More
Our party of 8 stayed here and absolutely loved it. It’s super private and the home was well equipped. We also left the pool and the entire property was really beautiful. Absolutely plan on coming back and renting this home again in the future.
Our family of 9 adults stayed here to celebrate a significant birthday and were perfectly accommodated. The kitchen, dining and veranda tables were terrific for all meals as they are so big and with a French chef, baker and cook amongst us we truly had...More
We were two families, four adults and five children staying in the villa.
The property was perfect for us with the older children using the lower floor bedrooms and shower, and the adults and the younger children on the ground floor.
The property is very...More
Date of stay: August 2016
Management response:Responded August 18, 2016
It was great to have you and you were fantastic guests! A pleasure to serve, and hope we can do it again sometime!
This house is really a Villa, located on a hill top fare away from the next house. The service of the agency was very good (cold water and Snacks on arrival, fast answers on all questions). The house was really clean only one room in...More
We booked Villa Desire for 11 of us (aged 6 to 60+) to celebrate a special birthday and it was everything it could have been for a birthday celebration.
The booking process in the first place was nice and easy, all done on online and...More
Date of stay: April 2016
Management response:Responded April 22, 2016
Hi Carl, and thanks so much for the review! It was a joy to have you and your family here, and we really hope to see you again sometime in the future! We will definitely solve the key problem before the next guests arrive, and...More