Explore the tropical beauty of Hawaii at this 5-bedroom, 3 bathroom Waikoloa Village Home. With the ability to sleep 11 guests and a terrific location minutes from swimming, kayaking and paddle board spots, your adventure of a lifetime begins here!
With 5 bedrooms, plus an additional daybed tucked into a secluded corner of the downstairs library area, and 3 bathrooms, this villa accommodates up to 11 guests comfortably throughout the 2,862 square feet of eclectically styled space. Upon arrival, you will immediately fall in love with the open, airy layout of this serene Hawaiian home. Perfect for family vacations, or friends looking to explore the beauty of the island, this Waikoloa Village home has something to offer everyone. Enjoy breathtaking views from the perfectly situated lanai, which overlooks the Waikoloa golf course, all the way to the crystal-clear sea. The stunning views don’t end there - from the back of the house you can see the Mauna Kea Volcano, and from the south side of the house, the Hualalai Mountain.
Start your morning off right with a fresh brew of coffee in the fully-equipped kitchen, which boasts ample seating for your entire travel party. From there, you can watch your favorite shows on the flat screen TV with cable, or partake in some friendly competition at the game table, all of which you’ll find in the open living spaces. Your stay at this great residence also comes with complimentary access to the community pool, perfect for those leisurely afternoons where you want to enjoy the tropical climate without having to leave the neighborhood. You can also schedule tennis and golf outings for an additional fee through the clubhouse, or grab a drink and dinner. Should you need a break from the sun, puzzles, games and books can also be found in the living area, and you'll love lounging in the shade on the private hammock in the company of a good book.
When you decide it’s time for an outdoor adventure, you certainly won’t have to venture very far. Swim, kayak or paddle board in Kona or A Bay - located only minutes away. You can also visit the luxurious Waikoloa resort area in a less than 15 minute drive, or take a short trip to the town of Waimea to soak in the magnificent island culture.
It’s not often you’ll have the chance to see an active volcano. Within two hours, you and your group can adventure to Kilauea Volcano for views that will create everlasting memories. For a more relaxing day with the family, travel to one of the many nearby beaches. Your pictures are guaranteed to look like postcards! Whether you’re searching for a tropical escape in paradise, or an adventurous getaway full of stunning scenery, book this Waikoloa Village vacation rental home for the trip of a lifetime!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, laundry machines, flat screen TV, cable access, lanai porch and patio furniture, game table, hammock, and wireless internet access
- Enjoy access to the community pool, restaurant, and bar
- Amazing location - Minutes from swimming, snorkeling and paddle board locations. Only a short drive to Wailea Bay, famous Kilauea Volcano and Waipio Valley
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Green Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (African Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 5 (Blue Room): Full-sized Bed
- A Daybed in the downstairs Library Area can accommodate 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply