The house and accommodations were very very good.
The only complaints we have are:
1. There were several light bulbs out in the master bathroom. 3 of the 4 were burnt out.
2. We could not get the ceiling fan in the great room to work.
3. The remotes for the TV did not work. Batteries corroded. We could not watch TV.
4. The lights in the great room fan kept blinking on and off like the bulbs were either loose or about to burn out.
5. We could not figure out how to decrease the temperature on the hot tub.
We had a great time in West Virginia. Our children would like to do it again. We would certainly stay at the preserve again.
I would recommend anyone stay there.
The Juergens Family