Welcome to ‘The Pine Chalet,’ a beautiful Leavenworth vacation rental cabin, nestled amongst the pine trees on a private acre near North Shore Drive on Lake Wenatchee. Backing national forest, ‘The Pine Chalet’ offers peaceful surroundings and utmost seclusion with its towering ponderosas and fresh mountain air, ensuring a genuinely wonderful retreat in rural Washington!
Boasting 4 bedrooms, a large loft, 3 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 14 guests throughout 2,400 square feet of nicely appointed living space, this gorgeous 3-story cabin is excellent for families and groups of friends traveling together. You’ll immediately feel right at home upon entering the cabin’s welcoming interior, adorned with attractive vaulted ceilings, plenty of comfortable furnishings, and massive windows that perfectly frame the incredible scenery outside. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible are supplied, including a cozy gas fireplace in the living room, cable TV, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines and complimentary wireless internet access.
After an exciting day of adventures, return back to prepare a delicious homemade meal in the cabin’s spacious full kitchen, equipped with all the essential cooking appliances. Stay entertained by challenging your loved ones to a rousing game of ping pong on the table located downstairs. After the sun goes down, unwind on the seating area around the property’s outdoor fire pit to roast s’mores and tell stories about the day’s adventures. Tucked back at the end of a private drive with thick trees all around, ‘The Pine Chalet’ offers an endless supply of stunning scenery and great picture-taking opportunities, making it an ideal gathering place for friends and family!
Conveniently situated just a few short minutes from the pristine Lake Wenatchee State Park and popular stocked Fish Lake, this cabin is centrally located to all major area attractions such as Stevens Pass, Leavenworth, fishing at Fish Lake, Lake Wenatchee and horseback riding near Lake Wenatchee, many popular hiking trails for all skill levels, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and sledding. A quick 25-minute drive will take you to the quaint town of Leavenworth, where you’ll find quaint shopping and dining. Only about 20 minutes stand between this house and Stevens Pass for skiing. Regardless of what season you plan to visit, this exceptional Leavenworth vacation rental cabin will not disappoint. Let ‘The Pine Chalet’ serve as the perfect setting for your picturesque vacation retreat!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, outdoor fire pit with seating area, large loft, ping pong table downstairs, vaulted ceilings, cable TV, in-unit washer/dryer, gas grill, and more
- Captivating, secluded setting amidst towering ponderosa pine trees on a private acre backed up to national forest
- Minutes away from Lake Wenatchee State Park, Fish Lake, skiing at Stevens Pass, Leavenworth, many fantastic hiking trails for all skill levels, snowmobiling, sledding, numerous outdoor recreational activities and other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 3 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen-sized Bed, 1 Full-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Full-sized Bed
- A Futon in the Upstairs Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply