About the neighborhood
Owl’s Hoot is conveniently located in Townsend, TN only 3 miles from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park—but is off the beaten path in a quiet mountain hollow. Owl's Hoot is easily accessible, just off Hwy 321.
Townsend attractions/activities within 5 miles:
- Smoky Mountain Visitors Center
- Little River (fishing, tubing, swimming, swinging bridges)
- Tuckaleechee Caverns
- Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center (open-air museum)
- Little River Railroad and Lumber Company Museum
- Smoky Mountain Woodcarvers
- Art galleries and local arts/crafts and heritage festivals
- Plus hiking, fishing, golfing, swimming, tubing, horseback riding, go-carting, bicycling, shopping
- Foothills Parkway (11 mi)
- Cades Cove (16 mi)
- Pigeon Forge, Dol...