Nestled in the mountains on 19 private acres, this secluded Riceville vacation rental cabin is the ideal place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life!
With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably sleep 8-10 guests throughout 2,600 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this rustic cabin is a terrific size and layout for families or a group of friends escaping to the Tennessee mountains. The cabin’s all-wood interior is warm, inviting, and perfectly reflective of this mountainous destination. You’ll find all the amenities you need to feel right at home here, including wireless internet access, central heating, and in-unit laundry machines for your convenience.
After an eventful day outdoors, prepare your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen, or fire up the gas grill and enjoy a barbeque outdoors. You’ll love spending your vacation evenings out on the wraparound porch, which surrounds 3 sides of the house and offers plenty of seating - it’s the perfect spot to relax and admire the beautiful woodland scenery and distant mountain views! At nightfall, gather around the fire pit to roast marshmallows and gaze up at the starry sky. On chillier evenings, curl up by the wood burning stove while you watch cable on the flat screen TV.
This wonderful log cabin will serve as your ultimate home base camp throughout your stay in Riceville. From here, you’ll be within easy reach of countless outdoor activities such as fishing, mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, and hunting. The cabin is situated near many National Forests, including The Cherokee National Forest, as well as several river rafting companies, providing you with plenty to explore. The Lost Sea, an underground lake, is just 10 miles from the property and a great place to visit with your family. If you feel like venturing farther from the cabin, drive 45 minutes to Chattanooga, where you’ll find Rock City and Ruby Falls. In addition, you’ll be only 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, Splash Mountain, and Gatlinburg. Whether you’re in the mood for a tranquil escape or are seeking thrilling mountain adventure, this delightful Riceville vacation rental home will not disappoint!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, wireless internet access, cable TV, wood burning stove, fire pit, in-unit washer/dryer, and central heating
- Situated on 19 secluded acres, close to river rafting and National Forests
- Only 45 minutes from Chattanooga and 1.5 hours from Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, Splash Mountain, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Full-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 1 Full-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 3 Twin-sized Beds
- A Sleeper Sofa in the Basement can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply