Your visit to beautiful Dickson, Tennessee will be everything you dreamed when you stay at this lovely 2-bed, 2-bath home. With the ability to sleep 4 guests, unbelievable amenities and a great location near the Piney River, this home has it all!
When you arrive at this inviting residence, you’ll be captivated by the immense peace and quiet you encounter. Settled on a bluff overlooking the Piney River, this home offers the perfect amount of privacy to help you make the most of your getaway. The interior is equally delightful, adorned with handsome furnishings and tasteful decor that present touches of modern style. In addition to its fantastic comfort, this tremendous abode also includes everything you need to feel completely at home, such as laundry machines, flat screen TVs with satellite service, and wireless internet access.
Look forward to waking from a restful night’s sleep and venturing out onto the 1,200 square foot deck to take in the gorgeous river scenery. Spend the day exploring the area, then return to unwind in the comfort of the sizable living room couch, the ideal spot to take an afternoon nap or lounge and watch your favorite shows on the huge flat screen TV. Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the full kitchen, outfitted with top-of-the-line appliances, a charming island bar and all the culinary appliances you’ll require to concoct your family’s favorite recipe. Later, you’ll be thoroughly entertained by the vast array of gaming options, which include air hockey, poker, pool, foosball and shuffleboard tables, in addition to a vintage pinball machine. End the evening with a relaxing soak in the outdoor hot tub, where you can enjoy the serene atmosphere and the company of your loved ones.
This area’s most alluring and popular attraction is the Piney River, and the location of the home gives you prime access to it. Spend your days fishing, kayaking, canoeing or simply enjoying the natural beauty this spring-fed river provides. If you’re in the mood for some Tennessee culture, make the short 45 minute drive into downtown Nashville, where you’ll discover vast amounts of exciting entertainment, including live music, dazzling shops, delectable restaurants and much more. Whether you spend all your time relaxing in the comfort of the home or exploring the Piney River, your stay at this splendid Dickson vacation rental home will be something you’ll never forget!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, outdoor hot tub, expansive deck, 2 flat screen TVs, pool, air hockey, foosball, poker, and shuffleboard tables, pinball machine, and wireless internet access
- Take in marvelous views from the bluff!
- Perfect location to explore Piney River and downtown Nashville!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Special events allowed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the owner to arrange
- Please note that the owners have a separate vacation home on the property and may be there from time to time
- Additional fees and taxes may apply