Recently we rented this property and were somewhat disappointed with the condition of the unit. It should be noted that this property is currently being sold as a lock box was attached to the railing outside our doorway, so the unit is in less than decent shape since the current owner does not see the need to invest in maintenance and repair.
Below is a list of issues we noticed:
1. The "retractable" faucet in the kitchen was broken - bent at an impossible angle and would neither retract or pull out.
2. Element on the stove was bent out of shape.
3. Appliances were old and there were many rust stains on the lid of the dryer.
4. The light inside the entrance way was out.
5. Needs better cleaning! Hear us Island Getaways! There was a used tissue under the bed and an old water bottle under the nightstand and mold in the master bath shower.
6. The screw to hold the lampshade to the lamp in the master bedroom was missing.
7. The only time we...