Elevate your experience in the splendid Pocono Mountains when you stay at this 5-bedroom, 2.5 bath Long Pond house which sleeps 11. Boasting fantastic amenities and a convenient Long Pond location, this unit leaves nothing to be desired!
For a truly unforgettable experience, escape to this beautiful Long Pond vacation rental house, tucked away amongst the lush foliage of the Pocono Mountain region of the Appalachians. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be fully immersed in the serene mountain surroundings and scenery to help all of your troubles float away. This wonderful unit can accommodate up to 11 lucky guests across its impressive 4,600 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, and is the perfect lodging choice for several families or a large group of friends traveling together. Step inside to find a vibrant interior with regal furnishings and classic accents. You’ll find numerous conveniences of your own home provided here, including an in-unit washer and dryer, wireless internet access and air conditioning units in each bedroom for your ultimate comfort.
Start your day off with a steaming mug of coffee and hearty homestyle plate at the 4 person breakfast bar. A spacious living room provides the perfect place for you to unwind with your loved ones at the end of the day, and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with all of the necessary cooking utensils for you to concoct endless culinary masterpieces. The expansive deck will quickly become your favorite place to spend time, boasting marvelous wooded views, a gas grill for BBQing and a selection of inviting patio furniture. In the evenings, look forward to hours under the stars roasting marshmallows and sharing stories with your loved ones around the firepit.
Offering several ski resorts, 150 sparkling lakes, picturesque historic towns and astounding natural beauty, the Pocono Mountains serve as the perfect vacation destination all year long! From this fantastic home, you’ll be within reach of the area’s most notable restaurants, popular attractions, and outdoor recreation. Spend a stress-free day breathing in the crisp mountain air as you explore the 8.5 miles of rugged hiking trails throughout Big Pocono State Park, or cast your line for catfish in the sparkling 170-acre Tobyhanna Lake. Enjoy a day at the races by visiting the Pocono Raceway only 10 minutes away or shop till you drop at The Crossings Premium Outlets, only a short drive from the property. The kids will love splashing around at the Kalahari Water Resort less than 10 minutes from the house, before ending the day with a delicious meal and fun family-atmosphere at Woody’s Country House. Regardless of what you choose to spend your time on, this all-season Long Pond retreat will quickly become a place you wish to return to year after year.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill, fireplace, expansive private deck with patio furniture, central heating, 2 cable TVs, DVD player, fire pit and much more.
- Unbeatable Long Pond location close to Pocono Mountain Area with shopping, dining and entertainment! Also very close to the Pocono Raceway!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4: A Twin-sized Trundle Bed, Toddler Bed and Crib
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Twin-sized Pullout Ottoman Bed in the formal Family Room can accommodate 1 guest
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply