We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1 of 64Anse Forbans beach is magnificent and undeveloped - 15 steps through our lush tropical garden!!
3 nights minimum
We specialize in hosting large families and groups, often two families traveling together. We warmly welcome couples and small groups but we kindly request that couples and groups under six people contact us first before requesting a booking. Kindly also contact us before requesting a stay shorter than 3 nights. We are especially honored to often host families’ most important events including weddings, anniversaries and birthdays during their stays with us and we will do our best to accommodate your special requests.
The beachhouse is truly beachfront on one of best beaches of Seychelles - 15 steps away from the front door of the villa. The Anse Forbans beach directly in front of our villa is white sand and unlike some 'seafront' villas, the beach house does not have a road in front of it...We specialize in hosting large families and groups, often two families traveling together. We warmly welcome couples and small groups but we kindly request that couples and groups under six people contact us first before requesting a booking. Kindly also contact us before requesting a stay shorter than 3 nights. We are especially honored to often host families’ most important events including weddings, anniversaries and birthdays during their stays with us and we will do our best to accommodate your special requests.
The beachhouse is truly beachfront on one of best beaches of Seychelles - 15 steps away from the front door of the villa. The Anse Forbans beach directly in front of our villa is white sand and unlike some 'seafront' villas, the beach house does not have a road in front of it. It is the perfect setting for large groups (such as two families/friends holidaying together) or a large family to have the perfect tropical holiday on a magnificent quasi-private beach.
Our beachfront villa offers an authentic ‘kreole’ experience in a fully service villa - there is an on-site Villa Manager + 2 full time housekeepers exclusively dedicated to the beachfront villa. Our traditional creole style Beach House is nestled in a tropical garden and on a quasi private beach of Anse Forbans. In fact, we have the best placement (in comparison to the 4 star Hotel down the beach — not visible from our beach side due to the topography) on Anse Forbans Beach. Anse Forbans beach has a coral reef and many of our guests enjoy snorkeling just a few meters off the beach.
Anse Forbans is a worlds away from Seychelles’ version of Dubai-esque artificially reclaimed islands where the apartments are all crammed in tight rows like a London suburb and are enveloped with sparse artificial beaches. Anse Forbans is relatively undeveloped. Not only does Anse Forbans feature one of the best beaches in the Seychelles, we have many of other top beaches just minutes away…..plus Anse Marie Louise and Anse Parnel which are both accessible on foot.
Forbans Beach House is only 15 steps from one of the Seychelles' best beaches is a secluded villa ideal for large groups up to 13 people. It was our family home for over 3 years and we are pleased to offer our Beach House to you with the benefit of our significant upgrade and refurbishment which we completed in August, 2016. Our Beach House is not 'by' or 'near' the beach, it is beach front!!!
The Beach House is nestled in a private enclave with one other house and thus benefits from almost 100 meters of quasi-private beachfront. Furthermore the Anse Forbans beach is over 400 meters long and its sister beach (connected at low tide) is over 800 meters long. The Beach House sits off the main road via a private access road and is further buffered by high walls and with two locked access gates for private access to the beach. The Beach House has 700 square meters of lush tropical garden and is private, secluded and safe for small children and families.
The Beach House also features:
• All four bedrooms (entire house has A/C) are air conditioned and feature orthopedic spring mattresses and pedestal fans enabling peaceful sleep to the tranquil sounds of the waves of Anse Forbans – there is also two rollaway beds, sofa bed, 3 baby cots and a children's bed;
• Of particular interest for two families/groups travelling together, one bedroom (of the four villa bedrooms) is a self contained flat with its own entrance and features a refrigerator, Nespresso machine, toaster, sink and couch (sofa bed), queen sized bed with orthopedic mattress, bathroom and its own terrace with teak dining table for 4/5 people which allows large groups to share the villa yet maintain privacy and separation;
• There is a second bedroom with orthopedic spring mattress with ensuite full bathroom with A/C and pedestal fan.
The remaining two bedrooms each have two single beds with orthopedic mattresses, A/C, pedestal fans and they share a bathroom.
• Three bathrooms – all with shower or bath/shower, sink and toilet. In addition there is also an outdoor shower near the beachfront;
• 2 outdoor terraces with separate dining areas: a teak table for up to 12 people and in separate terrace, a teak dining table for four or five;
• Rattan furniture on the terrace plus 12 sun loungers for the garden or beach – beach towels are included as well;
• Indoor dining table for 6 people plus a living room with 2x3 person couches and several sitting chairs including ones for children with a large screen TV and all-regions DVD player (plus a library of movies for the whole family);
Outdoor picnic table for the beach or sundowner corner plus 8 plastic chairs which is perfect for easily moving around on the beach and having lazy lunches or dinners with the waters of Anse Forbans lapping at your feet.
• Catering by excellent local Seychellois cooks can be arranged including full-time catering;
• Daily maid service (Monday to Friday except national holidays); and optional laundry service, clients also have their own washing machine to use as well;
• BBQ facilities are included and optional BBQ services including grilling and cooking, food prep and cleaning can be arranged;
• Fully equipped kitchen (American size) and BBQ facilities – catering can be arranged;
petanques/boules in the garden of the Beach House – we provide a petanque set;
• Multitude of family games are provided including Backgammon, Chess, Chinese Chequers, Dominoes, Jenga, Solitaire, Draughts, Fox and Hens, Ludo, Nine Men's Morris, Tiddlywinks, Pick Up Sticks, Snakes and Ladders, Halma, Spook Sticks, Yatzy, Whist, Hearts, Seven Up, Rummy and Giveaway.
The Beach House is ideal for children and babies, family/kids friendly features include:
• 3 high chairs + children's dining table and chairs
• small outdoor picnic table for children – ideal for meals in the garden or on the beach;
• One rocking horse + Multitude of toys
• Car Seats for babies and the 3 to 6 years old kids
• One IKEA day bed
• Baby baths
• Small step for kids to use the bathroom
• Children's potty
• 3 Baby cot/cribs
• Children's dining table for inside + a children's picnic table for the beach/garden
• Moveable children's play pen plus soft play mat
The Beach House has a great location which is secluded in the undeveloped south of Mahe yet benefits from nearby and readily available restaurants, shops and services, including:
• Many of Seychelles' best beaches including Petite Anse, Intendance, Anse Boileau, Parnel, Anse Soleil and Takamaka are just minutes away.
• water sports: swimming, kayaking ( a kayak for 3/4 people is included), snorkeling, fishing, hiking…and Mahe's only golf course is 15 minutes away by car or bus;
• nature walks and guided cultural tours can be arranged and customized to the Beach House guest's wishes allowing you to discover hidden local secrets;
• PADI dive shop is 10 minutes (bus or car) away from the Beach House - offers diving gear with dedicated dive team and boat.
• Neighborhood grocery store within 150 meters walking on foot
• Two large grocery stores only 5 minutes away by public transport or car;
• Surfers Restaurant - an 800 meter scenic coastal stroll away serving food daily until 10pm – they also can deliver food to the Beach House;
• Oceanview Cocktail Bar - less than 200 meters away;
• Allamanda restaurant featuring both buffet and a la carte options - less than 200 meters away;
• Hilton Spa featuring a range of massage and beauty treatments – less than 200 meters away
• Anse Royale, second principal city of Mahe is 10 minutes away by car or public transport. Anse Royale offers several restaurants and scuba diving shop and additional grocery stores. It also has the 2nd largest hospital in the Seychelles and there is a fully stocked private pharmacy/drug store.
• Marine charters and car rentals can be arranged;
• Chez Batista features fabulous Sunday buffets and daily grilled fish specials. Only 5 minutes from the Beach House by car; and
• Public transport: a bus stop is less than 80 meters from the villaMore
We had a wonderful holiday at this beach house with extended family ranging in age from 8 to 74 yrs. Location is fantastic with direct access to a quiet beach - the kids loved the sea lapping right up to the garden at high tide....More
The perfect place to understand Seychelles's nature and people.
We were two families with children teenagers and we received everything we expected.
Cleaning personnel is there each day, very honest, very professional and very helpful. Julienne even cooked for us a perfect dinner for a...More
Our family holiday could not have been more perfect. Beach Kaz has absolutely everything one would want for a hassle free relaxing holiday. John surpassed service excellence from the time we booked and throughout our stay. He responded to all queries or requests immediately and...More
We spent a lot of time researching our family holiday this year, but once we found beachouse Kaz we knew that we had found our ideal location if the pictures and previous reviews were to be believed. Thankfully on arrival we were not disappointed!!
We stayed at the beach house for four nights in late October 2016. We = a family of three gerenations from 7 to 70 years old.
The villa has a real home away from home feel, with comfortable sofas and chairs both indoors and outdoors,...More
Perfect location for a beach vacation - steps away. House layout perfect for two separate families or more. This is our ksecond consecutive week here and would choose to return to this same home. Nice restaurant nearby, maid service on weekdays, fresh towels and linens,...More
his was our second time at the Beach Kaz. While looking into where to spend our vacation this year we were reluctant to go to the same place as last year but...
We realized there's there's no point in fixing something that is not only...More
We have just returned from our second time stay at Beach Kaz , Anse Forbens . What a wonderful holiday and time spent on the beach . The house is looking wonderful and thanks to Marlene and Julianna for being such good hosts once again...More
Look no further, Beach House Anse Forbans (or Beach Kaz for locals) is the best place to stay in Seychelles. Lots of room, big garden, your own private beach at the end of the garden with awsome snorkelling, everything in terms of toys to keep...More
My wife and I just returned from staying over three weeks at this house with our four children -- ages 5,7, 10 and 12. It was a great experience. Marlene and Juliana were great hosts.
The house is awesome for families, particularly those with kids....More
Anse Forbans Beach is the jewel of the south of Mahe. Compared to its peer of group of top Seychelles beaches, Anse Forbans stands out as it is not dominated by major hotel developments. It is a half kilometre long and a narrow stretch of soft sand beach with coral stones scattered across it due to the closeness of the reef, which encircles the bay approximately 100 metres offshore. The beach is considered safe for swimming, especially in front of the beach house and on both sides.
Guests of the Forbans Beach House love sunning for hours on one of 12 sun loungers which can be rolled onto the beach. Or pulled into the shade of the coconut trees that line the beach front.
Anse Forbans Beach, especially in front of the Beach House, is quasi a private beach that is deserted during the week. Sa...