We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaside Cottage - 4/3 Heated Pool Home On Siesta Key Beach Access [Sleeps 10]

Very good
2 reviews
This property is not available for these dates.
Don't give up! Inquire about other rentals just like this one that are available -
Show all rentals available
Cottage -
4 Bedrooms , 3 Bathrooms , Sleeps 11
Siesta Key, Florida
Welcome to Seaside Cottage! This lovely and rare 4 bedroom 3 bathroom heated pool home has just gone under extensive renovation, leaving a spectacular beach vacation home that rivals most on Siesta Key! Completed in November 2015, our guests will now enjoy the luxury of a brand new kitchen and bathrooms, fresh new flooring and paint, and the exquisite newness in every piece of furniture inside and outside of the home!

As you open the front door, and step into the sparkling clean common area and kitchen, it's time to drop the bags, release your tension, and settle in to your perfect vacation home. The kitchen features beautiful cottage-style cabinetry with upgraded granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and a bar that seats 4. Open to the rest of the common area, the kitchen truly is defined as the heart of this home, allowi...
Read more
Listing #FKN6929230
About the Owner
The Cottages o
Languages spoken:German, English, French, Dutch, Spanish
Response Time:Within a few hours
Reviews from our community
Write a ReviewReviews (2)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Best one yet. We take vacations every year and this was paradise. The house was lovely and great location. Plenty of room and comfortable. We're coming back to Siesta Key ASAP. Clear waters and powdered sugar sand. Perfect beach house and wonderful memories.More

Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Management response:Responded June 13, 2017

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate your taking the time to write something for our future guests to read and the owner of Seaside Cottage is so happy you were please with your stay! We can't wait to host your next...More

A Vacation Home Rentals Traveler
Reviewed October 24, 2016


  • Air Conditioning
  • Blender
  • Cable/satellite TV
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Central Heating
  • Deck
  • Dishwasher
  • Double Beds:(1)
  • Dryer
  • Full Baths (3)
  • Grill
  • Hairdryer
  • Internet Access
  • Iron
  • King Beds:(3)
  • Linens Provided
  • Microwave
  • Parking
  • Patio
  • Private Outdoor Pool (Heated)
  • Refrigerator
  • Single Beds:(1)
  • Sofa Beds:(1)
  • Stove
  • Suitable For Children Under 5
  • Toaster
  • TV
  • Washer
  • Wi-Fi
House rules
    Pets allowed
    Smoking not allowed
    Check in: 4:00 PM
    Check out: 10:00 AM
    3 Full baths
    3 Kings
    1 Twin
    1 Sofa
    1 Full
Show Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Dates Min stay Per night Per week
Default 7 nights
Aug 18, 2018 -
Dec 21, 2018
4 nights
Dec 22, 2018 -
Dec 28, 2018
7 nights
Dec 29, 2018 -
Dec 31, 2018
7 nights
View all periods
  • Accidental Damage Protection: $75 / stay - Fee
  • Exit Cleaning Fee: $230 / stay - Fee
Additional Rate and Availability Information
Lodging tax: 12 %
Deposits: We require 25 % deposit upon booking, and the remaining 75 % will be due 60 days prior to your check-in.
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: Please note : Cleaning fees and admin fees are not reflected here. Call for a final quote. We update our calendar on our internal reservation system. Please call to discuss our availability.
Minimum age to book = 26
No house parties will be accepted!
Call us to book your stay! We can also assist you with preparing for your trip with fun activities planned!
Hide Rates
Car advised
Activities nearby
Fishing Nearby, There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby.
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from inquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests