***Summer Special - Reduced Rates - Book NOW***
Choose this lovely Lake Worth vacation rental home for your next getaway to Southeast Florida! Ideally situated just blocks away from town in one direction and the coast in the other, this gorgeous art deco style abode, built in 1925, has all the modern amenities you need for a relaxing retreat. The name 'Bienvenido a Casa' means 'welcome home,' a fitting name for the ultimate home away from home!
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests to spread out comfortably throughout 1,300 square feet of well appointed living space, this spacious residence is an ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of close friends traveling together. Your favorite part of this idyllic property will quickly become the spectacular enclosed backyard oasis, featuring a 10x12 dunking pool, gas/charcoal grill, an array of plush lounging options, and lush tropical landscaping.
Inside, you’ll find all the amenities you’ll need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay here, including wireless internet access, air conditioning, 2 flat screen cable TVs, and an in-unit washer and dryer for all your laundry needs. When you’re not dining out at one of the many delicious local restaurants within walking distance, prepare a tasty meal at home in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the essential cooking appliances, including a blender, refrigerator, stove, cookware and flatware.
After cooking in the kitchen, gather around the quaint adjacent dining table, with seating for 4 people, to enjoy your culinary masterpiece by the cozy glow of the fireplace. You may also choose to dine al fresco on the patio's outdoor dining table under the luminous gleam of twinkling lights, woven between towering trees throughout the backyard. At the end of the evening, retire to the home’s peaceful master suite, which boasts a spa-like ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, cozy Swingasan chair, and large doors that allow convenient access to the patio.
Even though this home offers plenty of seclusion and serenity, it’s situated just 7 blocks from town, where you’ll find plenty of entertainment and dining options. If you head a mile in the opposite direction, you’ll reach the delightful public pier, which offers tackle and bait for fishing enthusiasts. Situated adjacent to the public pier, Lake Worth Beach Casino features an array of delightful shops and tasty restaurants, which feature beautiful ocean views. The golfer of your group will be delighted to find a wonderful public golf course just 0.4 miles from the home, called Lake Worth Golf Course. Plus, gambling enthusiasts will love Casino Magic, situated in the nearby West Palm Beach, along with the renowned Palm Beach International Raceway.
While there are countless entertainment options throughout the area, there’s also plenty of natural beauty for you to admire along the coast, as well as at the nearby wildlife refuge bordering Lake Worth Lagoon. Additionally, the property is conveniently located near the West Palm Beach Airport, a short 6 mile drive away from the home. Whether this is your first visit to Florida or the continuation of an annual tradition, you’ll love returning to this incredible Lake Worth vacation rental at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an enclosed backyard patio, private outdoor pool which measures 10 feet by 12 feet, gas/charcoal grill, wireless internet access, air conditioning, 2 flat screen cable TVs, in-unit washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchen, indoor/outdoor dining tables, fireplace, jacuzzi bathtub, and much more
- Spectacular central location - just blocks away from both the town and coast
- Walk to countless nearby attractions
- Discounts available for month-long stays. Please inquire for pricing, specifically for the month of February
- Master Bedroom (Palm Room): California King-sized Bed - Please note this bed has an aqua elite extra firm 98-99% waveless air cushion waterbed mattress with air chamber around the perimeter
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Futon
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pets allowed, please communicate details of pet size, age and other applicable details
- Cleaning fee covers the cleaning of the house before and after your stay. Daily or intermittent cleaning of the house during your stay is not included, however it can be arranged with the local property manager for approximately $150 per additional cleaning.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply