Get the family together and come escape to this expansive Lake Arrowhead vacation rental cabin! Featuring 2 massive decks, phenomenal views and amenities galore, this wonderful house has everything you need for an unforgettable mountain getaway.
This stunning 3-story residence boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 10 guests throughout 1,750 square feet of immaculately appointed living space, making it an excellent lodging choice for larger families or groups of friends traveling together. You’ll feel right at home the moment you first step inside the unit’s welcoming interior, adorned with classic cabin-like decor, majestic high ceilings, and dated pictures on the walls - every wall displays an adventure throughout the house! Look forward to gathering with your companions in the inviting first floor living area, where you can snuggle up by the cozy fireplace and watch your programming of choice on the LG flat screen TV with DVD player. You’ll have your pick of over 100 films from the cabin’s vast movie library! The living room also offers a log futon that turns into an extra queen-sized bed.
After an exciting day spent exploring the great outdoors, return home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances. Spend leisurely evenings downstairs in the cabin’s enormous game room, featuring a pool table, poker table, Mario Bros pinball machine, adult and kid’s darts, children’s books, 30+ board games and lots of seating, plus a half bath for your convenience. This room has an additional flat screen TV with DVD player as well, so you can enjoy a movie while playing a round of poker or pool! This is a great space for the kids to enjoy as well!
Your favorite relaxing spot will quickly become either of the cabin’s 2 spacious decks, which come furnished with ample seating arrangements and tables for meals or simply unwinding. Sit back with a good book and admire the mesmerizing mountain scenery. You can also look through the cabin’s provided telescope to see breathtaking mountain views across the canyon, trees along the valley floor, other homes, stars at night, and even space shuttles or satellites at various times - feel free to ask the owner how!
Ideally located just a few minutes from Lake Arrowhead Village, you won’t have to venture far to reach the area’s most notable attractions! There’s a large Stater Brothers Market grocery store nearby at the Village, where you can buy juicy steaks to barbeque outside on the deck with all the trimmings, along with all the supplies for making your night caps to relax. You’ll find that Lake Arrowhead Village is very dog-friendly and offers a little something for every interest and taste, including many shops, a great ice cream store, kid’s golf with fun rides, swings, a McDonalds, and much more. Every month, there’s always something fun on the calendar at the village, from October Fest and July fireworks to the boat show in June.
Spend your vacation days hiking around the lake, learning to water ski, enjoying a calming boat ride, sitting at the beach, or simply relaxing. All of these activities can be accessed within just 1-2 miles of the property. After dinner, go to see a movie at the theater in Blue Jay, located 10 minutes away from the cabin. They typically offer a selection of 4 current adult and kid’s movies, always changing weekly. At the end of the day, you’ll be happy to return home to kick back on the lower deck outside the game room and gaze at the twinkling stars with good friends. Or, sit in front of the crackling fireplace with some popcorn and watch a movie.
If you’re visiting during the winter months, this cabin is conveniently only 30 minutes away from skiing in Big Bear. You’ll find terrific hiking and camping spots within a 5-mile radius, in addition to a wildlife learning center. Santa’s Village, a whimsical winter-themed amusement park that has been closed for over 20 years, is close by and will be reopening sometime in 2016, offering fun attractions for adults and kids alike. No matter what season you plan to visit and regardless of how you plan to spend your time here, this exceptional Lake Arrowhead vacation rental cabin will serve as your ultimate home base for exploring “the Alps of Southern California”!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 spacious decks with ample outdoor seating, barbeque grill, fireplace, 2 flat screen TVs with DVD players, huge movie library with 100+ films, wireless internet access, and a large game room with pool table, poker table, adult and kid's darts, kid's books and 30+ board games
- Enjoy marvelous mountain views from the cabin's 2 decks!
- Fantastic location! Within 1-2 miles of Lake Arrowhead Village, local shops, restaurants, hiking trails, and beach access
- Close proximity to skiing at Big Bear, outdoor recreational activities and numerous other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- A Queen-sized Futon in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- 2 Twin-sized Cots in the Master Closet can also accommodate 2 extra guests if needed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee ($25/per night, per pet)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- A 4 wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended in the winter months
- Please note that a total of 2 beach passes are provided with the rental, good for 5 guests each. You must have these passes with you in order to access the beach area. Guests can be kicked out of the beach area if they are not carrying beach passes
- Additional fees and taxes may apply