**Please note that a long-term tenant resides on-site in the second private home located on the 1 acre-property
For your next Southern California getaway, come stay at this incredible 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with accommodations for 9. This recently renovated property offers complete privacy and an ideal location, just 20 minutes from downtown San Diego!
Built in 1925, this charming home is everything you’re looking for in a vacation rental house! Renovated in 2015, this quaint home features an old-time feel, with all the modern amenities you’d hope for. The 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home can comfortably sleep 9 guests, making it the perfect property for a large family or group of friends. You’ll love spending your days lounging by the private pool outback. Plus, this home even has a dog run and is pet friendly to large breed dogs, so you’ll have plenty of space to play with your furry friends while away!
When you’re done exploring the area or relaxing by the alluring pool, the kitchen will invite you in to prepare a scrumptious dinner for you and your travel companions. Enjoy your meal while taking in the gorgeous views from the numerous, large windows in the dining room. If you aren’t ready to go inside at the end of the day, take advantage of the gas grill out back by the pool, where you can whip up a tasty barbecue meal to enjoy by the pool on the comfortable outdoor sofa. Later retreat indoors to the living room, where you can cozy up by the wood-burning fireplace and watch a movie or your favorite cable show. Once your evening has come to a close, the 4 inviting bedrooms will be waiting with plush pillows and bedding, allowing you to be relaxed and rejuvenated for the next day’s adventures.
Though this charming home has everything you need to have a memorable vacation, your trip to Southern California wouldn’t be complete without taking advantage of this home’s location! Just 20 minutes from Downtown San Diego, you’ll love being located just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of the city and its attractions. For more entertainment, head to one of the lively casinos nearby. You’ll also be close to golf courses, as well as multiple lakes where you can try your hand at fishing. Whether you’re looking to explore the city or to relax by the sparkling pool, this El Cajon home will provide a truly memorable vacation.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private outdoor pool, fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, outdoor dining area, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with cable, wood-burning fireplace, and more!
- Incredible location! Only 20 minutes from downtown San Diego
- Close to casinos, golf courses, lakes, and numerous other outdoor activities
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full-sized Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, large breed dogs welcome)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Children must be supervised by the pool at all times
- Please note that a long-term tenant resides on-site in the second private home on the 1 acre-property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that there are no candles allowed in the property