Overall the experience was good, however there were few things that they could have improved on.
1. Descriptions said Internet Access, but this wasn't true. No internet was available in the cabin.
2. It is HOT in Big Bear and they have a lot of large windows without blinds/shades so the main floor gets super hot. They have AC but it's not strong enough to beat the heat coming in from the windows
3. The fire alarm was low on battery so it kept beeping. So someone had to climb up (REALLY HIGH CEILING) to take the batteries off
4. This cabin sleeps 10, but the kitchen tools do not accommodate for 10 people (we only saw 7 forks)
5. Kitchen tools SUCK. The knives were so crappy that we had trouble cutting anything and everything. Bring your own! Also, they didn't have kitchen scissors...
Besides that, everything else was good. The grill was working fine, spa was working and clean, cabin was nice and clean.