Have a relaxing jaunt to Austin, Texas when you stay at this extraordinary 4-bed, 3-bath house! With sleeping arrangements for 8 guests and a spacious private patio with outdoor furniture and lush Hill Country views, this property won’t disappoint!
Situated atop a vast wooded hilltop with impressive views of the rolling terrain of Westlake Hills, this Austin vacation rental home boasts 3,000 square feet of impeccably decorated living space, making it a terrific size and layout for groups of coworkers or families searching for an all-encompassing visit to the Capital City. As soon as you first step into the impressive grand foyer, you’ll be in awe of the home’s lavish interior, which features lightly winding staircases, gorgeous tiling, soaring ceilings and a delightfully open floor plan. Additionally, the abode has all the comforts of your own home, including air conditioning, high-speed wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines, just to name a few.
Look forward to jumpstarting your vacation mornings on the large private patio, where you can sip a warm cup of coffee on the comfortable patio furniture while watching the sun materialize from behind the tree-lined horizon, filling the Hill Country views with brilliant watercolors. When you’re not dining out at one of the city’s outstanding local restaurants, prepare dinner at home in the brand new fully equipped kitchen, complete with a glass stovetop, double ovens and everything needed to bring your favorite recipes into fruition, including pots, pans, silverware, dishes, spices and even a tea kettle, as well as a coffee grinder and maker. After cooking in the kitchen, gather around the sleek adjacent dining table, with seating for all 8 guests, to enjoy the culinary masterpiece.
Later, if you’re not out experiencing the great outdoors or the multitude of popular Austin attractions, recline on the plush living room couches with your companions to unwind while catching up on your favorite shows, playing on the high-definition flat screen TV - one of 4 TVs in the home, equipped with cable and DVD player for your entertainment needs. As you grow increasingly sleepy, look forward to retiring to any of the dwelling’s 4 bedrooms - all featuring their own TV, alarm clock, 2 night stands with lamps, large mirrors, desk and restroom access - for a night of restful sleep, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the next day in the ATX.
One of the best elements of this exquisite home is its prime location in the esteemed Westlake neighborhood, near all of the Austin Hill Country’s finest hike and bike trails! From here, you’ll be just 5 minutes from the Keller Williams International building, 15 minutes from dazzling Lake Austin’s abundant outdoor activities and 10 minutes from downtown Austin’s countless draws, including bars, restaurants and music venues - some popular local favorites for live music are Stubb’s, Antone’s and The Continental Club. Also, when you stay here, wonderful shopping and fine dining options will be just minutes from your front door! Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this spectacular Austin vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a brand new fully equipped kitchen, high-speed wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, dining table with seating for 8, 4 TVs with cable and DVD players, and much more
- Enjoy spectacular Hill Country views from the generously-sized private patio, furnished with an outdoor dining table and comfortable patio couch!
- Phenomenal location in the esteemed Westlake area - Close to the city's best hike and bike trails! Minutes from Lake Austin, downtown attractions, restaurants, shopping and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No more than 8 guests are allowed to stay in the home at once. This is strongly enforced
- Please note that the owners live on site in the downstairs section of the house. However, the area of the house in which you will be staying is completely private
- Additional fees and taxes may apply