We were unfortunate enough to be allocated this villa as a replacement after an alleged flooding in a villa we had booked. On appearance Villa al Nuzha looks fabulous and it could be. Unfortunately it was not. It is fair to say it was "all fur coat and no knickers". The following are issues reported (none were rectified):
1. Ground floor bedroom – upon arrival wardrobe was opened, pelmet fell and hit my 15 year old on his head causing a large bump. Wardrobe doors would not move thereafter
2. Ground floor living room – sliding patio doors nearest to kitchen area had loose glazing which deemed the doors unusable
3. Ground floor kitchen – kettle provided had broken lid
4. External Area – 8 sun beds provided but only 4 were usable as no padded mattresses provided
5. External Area – web site stated external dining for 10 but only table for 6 provided
6. External Area – BBQ was a portable gas type but had no relevant coals provided for a gas...