Ruidoso, New Mexico is known for many things, but particularly its serene mountain-town vibe among several large tourist destinations, such as the Mescalero Ski Resort, Inn of the Mountain Gods resort, and Ft. Stanton. The area is teeming with gorgeous alpine scenery and delicate wildlife, as well as numerous seasonal cultural events. Some of these events, such as the Aspencade Motorcycle Rally, will almost quadruple Ruidoso's usual population! Whether your vacation interest is skiing, hiking, golf, or gambling at one of the local casinos, Ruidoso is guaranteed to have appeal to a wide range of travelers.
Come escape reality in this 3000 square-foot cabin nestled in a ¾ acre plot of land. This home was custom-built, so there’s no other like it! With 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and multiple beds in each room, there’s enough room to bring the entire family (or extra friends) along. Each bedroom has access to the massive outside deck, so nobody misses out on the amazing views! You’ll be able to easily relax in the outdoor Jacuzzi after a long day of invigorating outdoor activities and watch the nearby herd of horses graze in the yard. There’s never a shortage of wildlife, and this deck is big enough to accommodate a large selection of deck furniture and a grill!
Not only does this home have a fantastic bedroom configuration, it also has a large kitchen ready for your culinary ambitions. There’s room for the whole family to enjoy breakfast as there are multiple dining tables and a spacious breakfast bar. After the sun goes down, roast some marshmallows in the huge living room’s fireplace while bonding with your traveling companions. The atmosphere of this cabin is perfect for anyone looking to relax in serenity…
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include WiFi, a 48' Smart TV w/ spare HDMI cable, several other TVs and a selection of DVDs, cable
- Jacuzzi, picnic tables, plenty of parking, charcoal grill, central heat, fireplace
- Bed linens & towels, laundry facilities with washer and dryer, full kitchen equipped with an oven, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, and cookware
- Fantastic location - Near many outdoor activities and has amazing mountain views!
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Twin bed, TV, Access to outside
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Twin bed, TV, Access to outside
- Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk beds, Queen bed, Sleeper Sofa, TV, Access to outside
- No smoking
- Pet friendly - pets must be declared at the time of booking
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve