We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
other travelers have booked this property

Chalet Planina

Certificate of Excellence
1 of 18
Overview
Chalet -
4 Bedrooms , 2 Bathrooms , Sleeps 7
Bohinjska Bela, Bled, Upper Carniola Region
Chalet Planina is a beautiful 3-4 bedroom Bohinj chalet sleeping up to 7 people just a few minutes drive from Lake Bohinj one of Slovenia's most stunning natural treasures and in close proximity to quality skiing at Vogel & Kobla and a huge range of river, lake & mountain activities in Summer. Located in a peaceful position in a quiet village of weekend chalets, the house overlooks a lovely terrace and garden with stunning views of the Julian Alps and Slovenia's highest mountain - the iconic Triglav. The chalet has three bedrooms, additional attic sleeping area, large reception room, fully equipped kitchen entry room / cellar and two bathrooms. Everything has been recently renovated and newly equipped to the highest standards with flat screen TV / satellite TV / DVD player among the many features as well as garden seating... Read more
Listing #HL77311
About the Manager
Dan Bendall (Property Manager Think Slovenia, TS1 d.o.o.)
Languages spoken:English, Italian, French
Response Rate:95%
Response Time:Within a day
Listed Since:February 2009
Reviews from our community
Write a ReviewReviews (8)

1 - 3 of 8 reviews

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Six of us stayed at this delightful chalet in the Slovenian Alps in December. The property is warm, comfortable and appointed with top-of-the-range furnishings and white goods. It is a chalet so the upstairs' rooms are not huge but the whole property is a gem...More

Thank TravellerREM
A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

More

See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2017

It was a very comfortable house We had a very pleasant stay there. The house was fully equipped with all the necessary accessories. The house was located in a very quiet and beautiful area overlooking the Triglav

Thank David F
Amenities
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Central Heating
  • Cots:(1)
  • Dining Seats (6)
  • Dishwasher
  • Double Beds:(2)
  • Freezer
  • Full Baths (2)
  • Grill
  • Hairdryer
  • Highchair
  • Internet Access
  • Kettle
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room Seats (6)
  • Microwave
  • Private Yard
  • Refrigerator
  • Secure Parking
  • Single Beds:(3)
  • Stove
  • Suitable For Children Under 5
  • Toaster
  • Towels Provided
  • TV
  • Washer
  • Wi-Fi
Additional amenities & feature info
Fully equipped kitchen.
House rules
    Kid-friendly
    Pets not allowed
    Smoking not allowed
    Check in: 4:00 PM
    Check out: 10:00 AM
Bathrooms
    2 Full baths
Bedrooms
    2 Fulls
    3 Twins
    1 Crib
Availability
Show Rates
Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
We require a 40% deposit to secure your booking. The remaining 60% will be due 6 weeks prior to your stay.
Hide Rates
Map
Access
Car recommended
How to get there
Airport: Trieste (Italy): 43.5 mi
Railway: Most na Soci: 1.2 mi
Ferry: Koper (Slovenia): 77.7 mi
Activities nearby
Fishing Nearby, Horse Riding Nearby, Skiing: Property Is In A Ski Resort, Watersports Nearby.
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Is my payment insured in any way?
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from inquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#HL77311
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply