We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The quests will be welcomed by me(the owner) or the couple that is taking care of the house (gardener, cleaning lady).
There will be one person always stand by for any problem/emergency that might occur.
The quest will have both my mobile and the mobiles of the couple in charge of the house for any communication needed.
- Leaflets of the islands sightseeing/Recommendation for restaurants.
- No parties or events are allowed
- Do not throw paper in the toilet.
- Do not leave the lights on when you leave the house.
- Make sure the kitchen is off after using it.
2 Full baths
2 Attached (ensuite)
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
$227 / stay
About the neighborhood
The house is situated between the characteristic centre of Spetses (Dapia), the old harbour and just opposite the St. Nicholas Spetses Cathedral, where during the summer of 2010 the marriage of Prince Nicholas, the second son of Greece’s former King Constantine, took place. Dapia is the new port full of life, with fine shops, taverns and cafeterias.2 supermarkets are located near the house (50 meters) for any purchases u may need during your stay.The use of cars is prohibited in the island of Spetses. That is why at short distance from the house u will find plenty of motors and bicycles rental shops.
- National Bank of Greece - 2 moto rental agencies (ATV, motos, bicycles) - Agios Mamas Beach (200 meters) - Tripitsi Bakery(50 meters) - Restaurants with Greek Cuisine (100 meters) - Dapia (10 minutes walk). You can find shops, taverns and kafeterias. - St. Nicholas Spetses Cathedral (5 minutes) -Old Harbour for nightlife (10 minutes away on foot). -Bouboulina Laskarina Museum (100 metres) - Bus stop (within 100 metres) to the wonderful beaches of “Agia Paraskeui” and “Agious Anargirous”. - Spetses Museum (500 metres) - In Dapia there are traditional boats (kaiques) making daily trips to the beaches around the island (10 minutes) - In Dapia there are 2 summer cinemas (CINE TITANIA, CINE MARINA) - Supermarket Kritikos - Proton Supermarket
Car not needed
How to get there
Spetses Island has no airport. All flights are first directed to the Athens international airport (Eleftherios Venizelos) and then through the port of Piraeus (reachable through taxi or bus directly from the airport). From the port of Piraeus daily high speed boats and flying dolphins leave and arrive after 2h and 30 minutes to the island of Spetses.By land, through the Peloponnesus, it is 3 hours’ drive from Athens to the small harbour of Costa and from Costa u can take small boats that will reach the Island of Spetses in 10 minutes.These small boats are available 24 hours per day. In addition traditional boats (kaiques) can take u from costa to Spetses between 5 to 15 minutes.