Nestled on a hillside at the entrance to Val Thorens, right on the piste, this residence occupies an excellent location. Located on a peaceful South-facing slope away from the hustle and bustle of the resort center, yet just 5 minutes away from it by walk, it basks in sunshine and offers uninterrupted panoramic views. The exterior design is like a little mountain hamlet in a peaceful and calm environment. The inspiration for the stylish interior décor throughout is a blend of the Himalayan region of Kashmir and the local Savoie region, creating a luxurious ambiance for your stay.
Apartment Rosignoli has a luxurious, warm and welcoming feeling and has been decorated in the traditional colours of the Kashmir region. It feels spacious with its open living room and dining area, opening up to the balcony. The kitchen comes fully equipped and the 2 bedrooms are both en-suite.
Guests are treated to some truly 5-star hotel-like features, like the luxurious wellness center offering an indoor heated swimming pool and 3 different saunas, all with their own unique features. An extravagant Spa with massages and beauty treatments is also available. For guests with energy left after a day on the slopes, there's a gym with exercise bikes and rowing machines.
The residence is also home to 2 restaurants. One is a gourmet bistro restaurant, Le Karmin, which comes highly recommended by the staff here at LuxVacation.com! In addition to the beautifully decorated restaurant, there are 5 terraces and a small glass cabin located almost on the ski slopes for a more intimate dining experience under the stars (maximum 6 people). The second one is a steakhouse, Le Yack, with a large terrace giving great panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
For families wishing to bring their kids with them, the residence's nursery is a godsend. The nursery welcomes children from 3 months old up to 4 and a half. The number of places is limited and the nursery is open from Sunday to Friday.
The facilities also include a 24-hour reception with a stylish lounge area and bar service. Need ski passes or rent some ski equipment? There’s no need to venture the 500 meters into resort as the residence has its own state-of-the art ski shop. Combine all this with the ability of doing Ski-In/Ski-Out, this beautiful residence offers a superb combination of convenience and luxury in Val Thorens.
Val Thorens is a world-class resort and the highest located ski resort in Europe, at an altitude of 2300 meters. It combines amazing snow and skiing with fabulous Ski-In/Ski-Out accommodation. As part of the huge 3 Valleys ski area, Val Thorens is a perfect base for die hard skiers who can take full advantage of the unrivalled snow conditions, long hours of sunshine and fantastic mixed ability pistes for all levels of skiers and snowboarders. The resort offers a good selection of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs and for the non skiers, there is a superb sports center.
Living room with sofa collection and flat screen TV
Dining area with dining table for 4 people
Fully equipped kitchen
1 Double Bedroom, en-suite bathroom/shower and toilet
1 Twin Bedroom, en-suite bathroom and toilet
#Equipment in the Apartment
• Fully equipped kitchen: Microwave, oven, fridge with freezer, ceramic hobs, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker and toaster
• 2 Flat screen TVs, DVD player, phone with direct line, Wifi access
• Safe, hair dryer, kitchen kit
#Amenities of the Residence
• Spa and wellness center: Swimming pool, 3 saunas (traditional, infrared and Russian banya), massages and beauty treatments
• Gym with spinning bikes and rowing machines
• 2 restaurants: Le Karmin; a gourmet bistro and Le Yack; a steakhouse
• Lounge with bar service
• Nursery - Children from 3 months old up to 4 and a half
• Ski shop
• 2 elevators
• Underground parking
• Reception Open 24/7
• Private ski lockers with boot- and gloves warmer
• Access to the Spa and wellness center: Swimming pool, saunas and gym
• Beds are made before arrival
• Cleaning at the end of stay (excluding kitchen)
• 2 towels per person, changed on mid stay *Except for stays less than 7 nights
• Bathrobe, towel and slippers provided for the Spa and wellness center
• Internet Wifi (1 access pass per apartment)
*Please note: €2.47holiday tax per person (13 years or older) per day to be paid on site*
#Available On Request at No Extra Charge
• High chair, baby cot (sheets and mattress not provided) and baby bath
• Champagne bucket and glasses
• Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
#Available For an Extra Charge
• Pets allowed - €154 /pet/week
• Reservation of ski lift passes, ski equipment and lessons
• Massages and beauty treatments
• Delivery of bread and Viennese pastries to the apartment
• Savoyard Catering service
• Daily cleaning
• Covered parking space - €84 /vehicle/week (subject to availability)
• Washing Service for clothes - €14 for washing and drying
#Apartment Rosignoli is located in Val Thorens:
• 0 meters from the slopes
• 500 meters from the resort center and shops
The famous resort of Val Thorens is located:
• 3 hours from Geneva airport
• 3h15 from Lyon airport
• 1h10 from Moutiers train station
Various access modes to the station:
• Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
Additional amenities include: game room, pets considered, ski out, kids friendly, massage on request, elevator, ski in, smoking forbidden, free cleaning.