Beautiful apartment finely furnished with attention to the details, in the historical centre of Milan, few minutes from Duomo cathedral, La Scala theatre and the “Quadrilatero della moda” one of the main International shopping area. We offer a fully equipped apartment, furnished in a luxurious and modern building with two double bed bedrooms, two beautiful classy bathrooms, living room with confortable safa and dining area, and a kitchenettefully equipped with all conforts.
How to reach the apartment
From Stazione Centrale take the yellow line and stop at Cordusio station.
From Malpensa airport take the Malpensa Express and stop in Cadorna, from there we suggest you to take a taxi or take the metro red line to Cordusio station.
From Linate Airport take the bus n.73 that will brings you to piazza San Babila, from there take the Red line to Cordusio station.
Interaction with guests
We will welcome you in the best conditions with a person speaking , english, french, spanish or italian .
Please note that we offers our guests an efficient consiergerie service 24/24 with a dedicated phone number for every need during your stay.
Services on request bookable in advance:
*Driver and from airport
*Catering at home with also vegetarian vegan Kosher and hallal cuisine
*Booking for shows and events
*Extra cleaning during the stay
*Coupon for access to the gym and spa.
Please note that you need to indicate the check in/out time. For unusual time you may be asked to pay a contribution of 20 euros.
The neighborhood of via Maria Teresa, as well as being strategically located just a few minutes from the Duomo has a great personality and charm. You can amaze this district, where there are antique shops, small artists laboratory, designers atelier and stylist shop. Via Maria Tersa and adjoining streets are worth a visit and get lost in the lanes of roads. In the house you will find our recommended shops.
Milano most famous places
- The Duomo cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Palazzo Reale (international temporary exhibitions) and novecento (XXth century) museums.
- The Teatro alla Scala.
- The Gallerie d'Italia (XVIIIth & XIXth century museums).
- La Rinascente department store.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
- The 'quadrilatero della moda' (high-end fashion district) and luxury boutiques.
- The Cenacolo Vinciano museum , it houses the famous fresco of Leonardo da Vinci called 'the Last Supper'.
- La Triennale design and architecture exhibition gallery.
- The Castello Sforzesco and the Sempione Park
You will be in the center of Milan.
you can take the Metro from the Duomo Cathedral where pass all the metro lines. The red line leads in a few stops at Rho-Fiera.
You can walk till via Torino were you have the oldest Milan tram line with still the old wooden carriages, the # 1 and 14 that will take you to Corso Genova.
If you come by car, you should know that you are entering the area c (surcharge).
Additional amenities include: concierge, coffee maker, kitchen utensils, theater, heater, elevator, museums, city view, shopping.