Our group of 3 stayed at this rental home for 3 nights in October 2013. The most important things we think the property's owner should repair are:
1. Safety 1: 1 floor lamp in the bedroom has a broken switch, exposing high voltage to the users. If you are in the dark, feeling around to turn on the light, you could be electrocuted.
2. Safety 2: the broken and slippery tiles on the steps leading to the bathtub.
3. Advertised "well maintained apartment" is not true by far: cracked and peeling paint, loosen tiles in the bathroom must be properly re-installed. There was no ventilation in the bathroom- this is what caused the cracked and peeling paint.
4. Cleanliness: We were charged of the cleaning fees; yet the cleanliness status of this property is not to a point compared to any moderate-rated motels in the USA.
5. There was no telephone provided as advertised in the property description.
6. The apartment looked larger in the photos than...