We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Grand Bliss One-Bedroom Suite: - Maximum Occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children - Bedroom outfitted with a king-size bed - Living room complete with a dining table and kitchen - Balcony with private plunge pool and two LCD televisions
• Grand Bliss Riviera Maya is an AAA Four-Diamond resort. • Mexico state lodging fee: 3% is not included in the rental. Tax is to be paid to the resort upon check-out. • All-inclusive option is not available.
About the Owner
Response Time:Within a few hours
Interaction with guests:
Unit has microwave, fridge, kitchen sink, coffee maker, safe box, 4-burner stove (no oven), toaster, dishes and utensils
Included in the rental:
- Daily house keeping service
- Turn-down service
- Complementary in-room Wi-Fi
- Check-in begins at 5 PM. Check-out is at 10 AM.
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children (under 12)
- Renters agree to not exceed the maximum occupancy for the unit...
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
5:00 PM check-in
10:00 AM check-out
1 Full bath
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
About the neighborhood
The Nicklaus Design Golf Course at Vidanta Riviera Maya— an 18-hole, par 54 golf course — is a masterpiece of natural and technical beauty. As you play, you’ll weave in and out of the jungle, with new challenges and new views around every turn.
Resort Highlights: • One Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course • One resident Cirque du Soleil show: JOYÀ • 5 resort hotels • 1000 acres of paradise • Over half a mile of beach • 17 wonderful bars & restaurants • 15 pristine pools • 3 sanctuaries: flamingo, crocodile, and sea turtle
- Taxi to Cancun airport is about 520 Peso/USD 29. - Taxi to Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue shopping area or Mega supermarket) is 300 Peso/USD 17. - Shuttle to Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue shopping area or Mega supermarket) is 80 Peso/USD 5 (one-way). Meet at the Lobby Central.
Car not needed
How to get there
Airport: Cancun: 31.1 mi
- Car is not needed - Complementary Airport pickup
Fishing Nearby, Golf Course Is On Site Or Within 15 Mins Walk, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby.