We were a family group of 9 with adults and older teens. We just got back from a lovely week at this gorgeous villa. There were many plus points and only a couple of minor negatives. I will start with the negatives.
1. Only 2 fans for 5 bedrooms was inadequate (night temperatures were 28c)
2. Situated in beautiful remote spot up a hill with access via a very steep dirt track. Our cars struggled to get up on occasions. Really hard to walk up in the heat. This wasn't mentioned on the descriptions but may put some people off. Also not really walking distance to village unless you like hiking !
1. Very well laid out and spacious villa inside and out
2. Luxury feel to villa. Stylishly decorated and furnished
3. Fabulous views
4. Lovely gardens surrounding property.
5. Great pool with nice pool furniture
6. Well equipped modern kitchen
7. Good bathrooms
8. Villa bedrooms split into 2 halves (3 and 2) which gave our teenagers...