Your Management Center: Now in the TripAdvisor Mobile App
For owners and managers on the go, we’ve introduced a new mobile Management Center experience on the TripAdvisor iOS and Android apps. This enhancement makes it easier than ever for you to manage your TripAdvisor listing – even when you’re away from your computer.
Accessing the Mobile TripAdvisor Management Center
To access the new mobile Management Center, first download the latest TripAdvisor app for iOS or Android. Once downloaded, open the app and then click the “Me” tab in the bottom right corner. Sign in with the credentials you use to manage your TripAdvisor listing. Then select “Management Center Home” from the “Me” tab and choose the property you’d like to manage (if you have more than one). This will instantly launch your mobile Management Center.
The mobile Management Center offers a streamlined, app-based experience that focuses on the most popular owner activities on TripAdvisor, including:
- Responding to Reviews: Quickly read and post Management Responses to recent reviews, plus see the status of past responses
- Addressing Guest Questions: Answer the latest questions from customers in just a few clicks
- Adding & Managing Photos: Add more photos right from your phone and manage the ones that have already been uploaded
- Updating Business Details: Easily update your business’s general information including the amenities and features which you offer
- Reading Guides & Articles: Access mobile-optimized TripAdvisor Insights content for easy-to-read best practices on managing your listing
- Reviewing Billing & Payments: See your latest billing statements and payment receipts (if applicable)
Ready to Get Started?
It’s easy! First, make sure you’ve claimed your property at https://www.tripadvisor.com/Owners.
Then, download the most recent version of the TripAdvisor app for your mobile phone: