COVID-19: Resources for Tripadvisor Partners
Last Updated: January 7, 2021
We understand that this is a challenging time for many of our hospitality partners. The situation is fluid and changing daily, but we want to emphasize that people’s desire to travel is resilient. In our twenty-year history at Tripadvisor, we’ve seen our industry rebound from challenges like this time and again. We continue to monitor the situation and we’re focusing on being the best partner we can be to you and the industry.
For more information on actions you can take right now, please check out our additional resources below. We will continue to actively monitor the situation and partner with you in this challenging time, so please make sure to check back here for additional updates and resources.
How to Improve Guest Confidence with Tripadvisor’s Travel Safe Initiative
Learn more about the Travel Safe initiative and how you can use the program to showcase your safety measures to discerning guests seeking reassurance.
COVID-19 Webinar Series
The COVID-19 crisis has affected the lives and livelihoods of millions of people globally, and has had an unprecedented impact on travel and tourism. In this webinar series, we seek to help our hoteliers by providing insights and content from industry experts.
- New Solutions to Succeed in Challenging Times (APAC version)
- New Solutions to Succeed in Challenging Times (Americas version)
- New Solutions to Succeed in Challenging Times (EMEA version)
- Marketing Your Business in Challenging Times (APAC version)
- Marketing Your Business in Challenging Times (Americas version)
- Marketing Your Business in Challenging Times (EMEA version)
- Showcasing Traveler Safety to Build Trust (APAC version)
- Showcasing Traveler Safety to Build Trust (Americas version)
- Showcasing Traveler Safety to Build Trust (EMEA version)
- Latest Customer Sentiment, Market and Safety Insights (APAC version)
- Latest Customer Sentiment, Market and Safety Insights (Americas version)
- Latest Customer Sentiment, Market and Safety Insights (EMEA version)
- Making Decisions in Challenging Times (Americas version)
- Making Decisions in Challenging Times (EMEA & APAC version)
- Navigating U.S. Relief Programs For Your Hospitality Business
- Part 1: Impact and Recovery Strategies for COVID-19 (Americas version)
- Part 1: Impact and Recovery Strategies for COVID-19 (EMEA version)
- Part 2: Preparing for What Comes Next (Americas version)
- Part 2: Preparing for What Comes Next (EMEA version)
How Tripadvisor Review Guidelines are Changing in Response to COVID-19
Learn more about the changes to our review guidelines and the extra steps Tripadvisor is taking to ensure the platform is being used responsibly during these unprecedented times.
How to Mark Your Property as Temporarily Closed on Tripadvisor
If your area has been directly impacted by the spread of COVID-19, you can activate the temporarily closed feature to notify travelers that your property has been impacted.
Best Practices for Marketing Your Property on Tripadvisor Amid COVID-19
The travel industry will rebound — make sure you’re ready when it does. Tripadvisor experts share their top tips to help you market your property on the world’s largest travel platform.
A Guide to Marketing on Tripadvisor
Tripadvisor provides a variety of tools to help accommodations drive more business. Learn more about these offerings and start planning what you can do now and what you can do in the coming weeks and months.
Respond to Traveler Reviews & Monitor Q&A
Reviews will continue to be an important resource for travelers moving forward. Management Responses are also a good way to share the current state at your property and how you’re addressing any concerns. We also recommend monitoring the Questions & Answers section of your listing and responding with any helpful updates.
Update Contact Information
Take a few minutes to ensure you’ve signed up for Tripadvisor email notifications to receive the latest updates from us. Also, use the Manage User Access tool to see if anyone else on your team should have access to your Tripadvisor Management Center.
We know you’re a traveler too. For traveler information, click here to learn more.
How to Share Your Property’s Response to COVID-19 on Tripadvisor
Help put potential guests at ease with a customized message of the safety precautions you are taking against COVID-19.
New Government Programs to Support Accommodations Businesses
Government programs are available in some countries to help accommodations businesses navigate the COVID-19 crisis. Learn more about the resources available to you.