2017 comScore Worldwide Path to Purchase Report
Don’t miss out on an in-depth look from comScore into how travelers research and book, and the impact Tripadvisor content has on these decisions.
Some key findings in this exclusive report:
- The average hotel purchaser takes 89 days to purchase, visiting 34 sites and consuming 182 pages
- The vast majority of first travel searches (73%) are generic with no destination in mind
- As the world’s largest travel site, Tripadvisor is visited by 74% of all travelers who later book on a hotel site
- A staggering 25% of all shopping time is spent on Tripadvisor
- Tripadvisor reached 60% of travelers who researched and booked online in 12 major markets across the globe in Q2 and Q3
The report is available in English only.