Interested in Phoenix?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Phoenix each week.
Topics include Transportation, United States: For Foreign Visitors & more!
As mentioned previously, on of the most popular attraction in Phoenix, are museums. So let's introduce them:
- the Heard Museum is dedicated to Native Americans and their culture. It is a world famous museum where art, culture and history meet though exhibits, events and speakers presentations taking you back 200 years ago. Check out there program of events (http://www.heard.org/north/index.html)
- the Phoenix Art Museum (http://www.phxart.org/) is the museum of fashion and modern art. You can find Chicano art as well as photography. It offers you diverse exhibits. You can even get a guided tour to really understand more about what you came to admire.
- the Arizona Science Center (http://www.azscience.org/)as most science museums, is a great place to take your kids for a fun, interactive and interesting learning experience. They always enjoy hands-on exhibits. The IMAX theater is always popular as well.
- the Musical Instrument Museum (http://www.themim.org) Arizona's newest museum features 75,000 square feet of displays showcasing musical instruments from around the world with video displays demonstrating the instruments being used. Also features 299 seat music theater.
- the Martin Auto Museum (martinautomuseum.com) is Phoenix's largest automobile museum with over 60 fantastic cars from the past 100+ years. The Martin Auto Museum is not just a place to visit, but a place to explore and learn from as well.