Interested in Boracay?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Boracay each week.
Topics include Transportation, Philippines: For Foreign Visitors & more!
In order to see the island at it's best, you need to escape from White Beach and start exploring, and no visit to Boracay would be complete without
- Visiting Puka Shell Beach
- Lunch & snorkelling at Baling Hai Beach
- Sailing around the island on a native paraw (outrigger sailing boat), or an upscale private sailing yacht MAHAL for a day trip or a sunset cruise
- Shopping in the Talipapa (market) and having your seafood cooked for you
- Dining at Dos Mestizos Spanish Tapas restaurant
- Night cap and sizzling lechon sisig at Pier One
- Half day islandhopping by local boat, or amazing whole day adventure to Tablas island
- Friday nights at Red Pirates, with live music & beach BBQ / buffet.
- Cold San Miguel beers with a fantastic view at Crafty's Rooftop Bar.
- Experiencing a flight over the island with Boracay Helicopter Adventures.
- Authentic Moroccan cuisine at Kasbah.
- Lunch at Real Coffee or Lemon Cafe.
- Exploring the island on horseback at Boracay Horseriding Stables.
- See the tribal musicians performing live with bongo drums and native instruments.
- listen to Ferns Tosco: Island called Boracay song
- Dancing on the sand under the stars at a full moon party at Jungle Bar.
-Watch or join the amazing kiteboarders and windsurfers on Bulabog Beach.