We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
No matter you want to be in the picture or just view it, Monte Carlo offers sports events for everybody‘s liking. The list of sports festivals and events is really long. Some of the most prestigious which attract an international crowd (in fact, all events in Monte Carlo attract people from all over the world) are:
- The International Marathon in November is truly international as it takes place in three countries: Monaco, France and Italy.
- Formula 1 Grand Prix, yes, Formula 1 cars racing along the streets of Monte Carlo. If you happen to be in May, check out their website at
www.acm.mc to buy tickets and get additional information.
- The International Open Tennis Championship in April at the Monte Carlo Country Club, tickets costs from U$ 125 to U$ 475 in the final round.
- The Jumping International Championship is an equestrian event taking place every June as part of the Global Championship Tours. Check out at
http://www.jumping.monte-carlo.mc/ for details.
- The International Swimming Meeting takes place in June. Swimmers from about 30 countries participate in this competition for a prize of 60.000 Euros.
- The Herculis International Athletic Meeting in August with participating athletes from all over the world.