Interested in Seville?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Seville each week.
Topics include Dining Scene, Spain: For Foreign Visitors & more!
Parking in downtown Seville is a problem. This guide will make it easier for the visitor to find parking.
1. Puerta de Jerez (Avenida de Roma parking Garage - 37.38133°N 5.99357°W)
2. Calle Adriano (near bullring) (Street parking)
3. Avenida de Menendez Pelayo, corner of Calle Santa Maria la Blanca (Cano y Cueto Public Parking garage - 37.38530°N 5.98649°W)
4. Albareda (Plaza Nueva Public parking Garage - 37.38947°N 5.99583°W)
5. Calle Guzman El Bueno, corner Calle Abades
6. Calle Zaragoza, near Plaza Nueva (street parking)
7. Calle Jaen (Plaza Nueva Public parking Garage - 37.38947°N 5.99583°W)
8. Plaza de la Magdalena (37.39061°N 5.99757°W)
9. There is a huge FREE car park on Avenida Blas Infante next to the Blas Infante Metro station - 3 stops from Puertra de Jerez (for the cathedral and the Alkazar).
The best option would be to park in:
Santa Cruz area:
Parking CANO Y CUETO (37.38530°N 5.98649°W)
Entrance: Avda. Menendez Pelayo
Price: 1,75 € /hour 17,30 € /24 hrs
Parking places: 351
This parking is convenient for visiting the Barrio Santa Cruz. On the left you can see the Jardines de Murillo park. Behind and further to the left are the Alcazar gardens.
Parking PASEO COLON (37.38676°N 6.00046°W)
Entrance: Paseo de Cristóbal Colón
Price: 1,31 € /hour 13,05 € /24 hrs
Parking places: 700
Parking located on the Avenue which runs along the river. On the left and across the river is the Triana neigborhood. In the background is the Triana bridge and to the right is El Arenal neigborhood.
Map to parking: