Interested in County Clare?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for County Clare each week.
Topics include Transportation, Ireland: For Foreign Visitors & more!
SOME IDEAS FOR FAMILY TIME IN COUNTY CLARE.
1) Bunratty castle and folk park.
3) Walk 12 O'Clock Hills
4) Horse ride through Dromoland woods.
Ballyhannon Horse Riding, Quin
353 (0) 65 25645
5) Dolphin watch from Carrigaholt.
6) Go crazy at Quasar (Ennis)
7) Cycle Loop head, and discover the bridges of Ross.
8) Surf Lahinch
9) Learn to cook in Spanish Point
10) Visit the Cliffs of Moher
Visit the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience: http://www.cliffsofmoher.ie/
View the Cliffs from the bottom on a boat trip departing from Doolin Pier with:
Get a guided walk from Doolin to the Cliffs of Moher with local man Pat Sweeney.
11) Horse riding.
12) Hike county Clare:
13) Time out in the Burren national park.
14) Water fun on Loug Derg
UL Adventure Centre: http://www.ulac.ie/
River Cruises from Killaloe: http://killaloerivercruises.com/website/
Mountshannon beautiful Blue Flag Harbour: http://www.mountshannon.com/
15) Learn traditional music in west Clare.
16) Visit an Aran island from Doolin.
17) Discover GAA
18) Visit a monastic site or abbey.
19) Visit caves
20) Be creative.
21) Deep sea fishing off Loop Head.
22) Kilrush creek.
23) Let them blow off some steam.
Clare has many free playgrounds located all across the county.
24) Bring your children along for story telling at a local library.
25) Catch a show.
26) Learn about county Clare's famous king, BRIAN BORU.
27) Catch up on folk and local history.
Local Studies Centre, Clare County Library, The Manse, Harmony Row, Ennis. 353 0)65684627
28) Get close to nature - or out on a farm.
29) Walk Ennis.
30) Relax on a beach.
31). Go Golfing- Clare has ten golf courses all varying in challenges.