Corralejo TourismCorralejo HotelsCorralejo Bed and BreakfastCorralejo Vacation RentalsFlights to CorralejoCorralejo RestaurantsThings to Do in CorralejoCorralejo Travel ForumCorralejo PhotosCorralejo MapCorralejo Travel GuideHotels
All Corralejo HotelsCorralejo Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in CorralejoBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsTravel StoriesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
Corralejo CampgroundsCorralejo HostelsCorralejo Spa ResortsRomantic Hotels in CorralejoCorralejo ResortsCorralejo Business HotelsCorralejo Family HotelsCorralejo Beach HotelsCorralejo Luxury HotelsCorralejo Green HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Barcelo Hotels & Resorts in CorralejoLABRANDA Select Hotels in CorralejoH10 Hotels in CorralejoRIU Hotels & Resorts in CorralejoPopular AmenitiesPopular Corralejo Categories
Corralejo Cheap HotelsAll Inclusive Hotels in CorralejoAll Inclusive Resorts in CorralejoLuxury Spa Hotels in CorralejoCorralejo All Inclusive Honeymoon ResortsCorralejo Cheap All Inclusive ResortsCorralejo Cheap Beach HotelsCorralejo Adults Only All Inclusive ResortsCorralejo All Inclusive Spa ResortsCorralejo All Inclusive Spa HotelsMore Corralejo Categories
Corralejo Hiking HotelsCorralejo Hotels with Banquet hallCorralejo Adventure HotelsCorralejo Hotels with Heated PoolCorralejo Hotels with Tennis CourtsCorralejo Hotels with Bridal SuiteCorralejo Windsurfing ResortsCorralejo Hotels with Saltwater PoolCorralejo Hotels with Air ConditioningCorralejo Hotels with Steam RoomCorralejo Horseback Riding HotelsCorralejo Hotels with BoatsNear Airports
Hotels near Puerto del Rosario Airport (FUE)Hotels near Lanzarote Airport (ACE)Motels near Lanzarote Airport (ACE)Motels near Puerto del Rosario Airport (FUE)Popular Hotel Categories
Corralejo Tourism: Best of Corralejo
Corralejo is the largest resort on Fuerteventura. Town Beach, with its calm waters, is best for families, but if you’re into windsurfing or kitesurfing, try breezier Flag Beach or Glass Beach. Diving, fishing, and tours to nearby islands are other popular pursuits.
Sponsored by Trainline
Experience the best of Europe by rail
From romantic Paris to historic Rome, vibrant London to scenic Edinburgh and dreamy Barcelona, Europe’s full of iconic spots and hidden gems waiting to be discovered.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Trending in the forums
Corralejo Is Great For
Eat & drink
Frequently Asked Questions about Corralejo
- We recommend checking out these popular tours when looking for something to do in Corralejo:
- Fuerteventura: BIGGEST Panorama ISLAND TOUR, in GROUP, 8 pax.
- Fuerteventura Villages and Food Tour with Aloe Vera Plantation
- Lezioni di Surf per Beginner e Intermedi (4/5 persone a istruttore)
- E-bike guided tour over the North - easy level - 35 km
- Fuerteventura Villages Caves and Farm Tour with Lunch from North
- If you're a more budget-conscious traveler, then you may want to consider traveling to Corralejo between December and February, when hotel prices are generally the lowest. Peak hotel prices generally start between September and November.