Explore Ocean City
Ocean City TourismOcean City HotelsOcean City Bed and BreakfastOcean City Vacation RentalsOcean City Vacation PackagesFlights to Ocean CityOcean City RestaurantsThings to Do in Ocean CityOcean City ShoppingOcean City Travel ForumOcean City PhotosOcean City MapOcean City Travel GuideHotels
All Ocean City HotelsOcean City Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in Ocean CityBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor Plus
Ocean City MotelsOcean City CampgroundsRomantic Hotels in Ocean CityOcean City Luxury HotelsOcean City Green HotelsOcean City Business HotelsOcean City Beach HotelsOcean City Family HotelsOcean City Spa ResortsOcean City CasinosOcean City ResortsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Quality Inns in Ocean CityHoliday Inns Express in Ocean CityHoward Johnson Hotels in Ocean CityComfort Inns in Ocean CityChoice Hotels in Ocean CityBest Western Hotels in Ocean CityInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ocean CityHoliday Inns in Ocean CityEconoLodge Hotels in Ocean CityWyndham Hotels in Ocean CityHilton Hotels in Ocean CityMarriott Hotels in Ocean CityPopular AmenitiesPopular Ocean City Categories
Ocean City Cheap HotelsOcean City Hotels with Hot TubsOcean City Hotels with KitchenetteOceanfront Hotels in Ocean CitySuite Hotels in Ocean CityBoardwalk Hotels in Ocean CityOcean City Hotels with BarsHotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Ocean CityHotels With Entertainment in Ocean CityOcean City Hotels With Indoor PoolsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Ocean City BoardwalkHotels near Ocean City BeachHotels near Jolly Roger Amusement ParkHotels near Northside ParkHotels near Frontier TownHotels near Trimper's Rides and Amusement ParkHotels near Ocean City Life-Saving Station MuseumHotels near West OC WatersportsHotels near Roland E. Powell Convention CenterHotels near Planet Maze/Lasertron/Lost Galaxy GolfNear Airports
Hotels near Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)Hotels near Baltimore-Washington Intl Airport (BWI)Hotels near Dulles Intl Airport (IAD)Motels near Baltimore-Washington Intl Airport (BWI)Motels near Dulles Intl Airport (IAD)Motels near Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)Near Colleges
Ocean City Tourism: Best of Ocean City
Classic, crowd-pleasing fun—fueled by Maryland crab cakes and boardwalk fries
Easy-going Ocean City is all about summertime family fun doing the activities Americans have enjoyed for generations: eating salt-water taffy, flying kites over sand dunes, playing putt-putt golf. Amusement parks deliver on merry-go-rounds and Skee-Ball action, while renowned golf courses offer another kind of play. And its proximity to Philly and the D.C. area only adds to its appeal.
Start planning for Ocean City
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Essential Ocean City
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Ocean City.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential Ocean City restaurants, bars, and beyond.
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Ocean City
Where to Take the Family in Ocean City
For a fun weekend escape with your brood, it doesn't get better than Ocean City.
Clara S, Brooklyn, NY
- Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum356If the weather isn't great for the beach, take your clan to the Life-Saving Station Museum. Inside, you'll learn all about storms and sea life in Ocean City. Other highlights: beach vacation artifacts, shipwreck finds, mermaids, and more than 200 samples of sand from around the world.
- Nick's Mini Golf23A round of mini golf is a must when in Ocean City. Nick's Mini Golf has six locations in the area and every one is different, including a Jurrasic Park-themed course full of life-size dinos.
- Northside Park753When you've had enough of the beach, Northside Park is a great alternative. The 58-acre complex is a kid's dream with three baseball fields, a soccer field, a fishing lagoon, a foot bridge, two playgrounds, a picnic area, and several walking/jogging paths.
- Ocean City Boardwalk4,831The Ocean City boardwalk is one of America's best. It's three miles long and full of arcades and treats like cotton candy, fudge, hot funnel cake and more. There's also a carousel and ferris wheel you won't want to miss.
- Ocean City Performing Arts CenterCheck out a show at the Ocean City Performing Arts Center. There's always something fun and exciting going on that the family will love.
- Fun City Arcade15The arcade at Ocean City is legendary. You could literally spend hours (and lots of money!) playing hundreds of games and it's always a blast.
- Bayside Boat Rentals36Book a pontoon tour of the bay. You'll stop at various points along the way and from the deck you can crab, fish, picnic and swim.
- Ocean City Beach4,228You'll want to spend an afternoon with your brood just hanging out at Ocean City Beach.
- Crab Alley Restaurant553You can't come to Ocean City with your clan without indulging in a crab feast. So put on the bibs and crack away.
- Justine's Ice Cream Parlour234Ice cream, anyone? Justine's serves the best cones in town, with more than 40 premium flavors including hand-dipped ice cream, soft serve ice cream, frozen yogurts, sorbet and sherbets.
Dig Into Ocean City