Destin TourismDestin HotelsDestin Bed and BreakfastDestin Vacation RentalsDestin Vacation PackagesFlights to DestinDestin RestaurantsThings to Do in DestinDestin ShoppingDestin Travel ForumDestin PhotosDestin MapDestin Travel GuideHotels
All Destin HotelsDestin Hotel DealsBy Hotel TypeThings to do
Destin MotelsDestin CampgroundsDestin Spa ResortsDestin Business HotelsDestin Green HotelsDestin Luxury HotelsDestin Beach HotelsDestin ResortsDestin Family HotelsRomantic Hotels in DestinBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in DestinChoice Hotels in DestinHilton Hotels in DestinClub Wyndham Hotels in DestinMarriott Hotels in DestinWyndham Hotels in DestinPopular AmenitiesPopular Destin Categories
Discount Hotels in DestinSuite Hotels in DestinDestin Hotels with KitchenetteSpring Break Hotels in DestinDestin Hotels with Hot TubsHotels with Private Beach in DestinDestin Pet Friendly CampgroundsDestin Beach Suite HotelsDestin 5 Star ResortsDestin Luxury Beach ResortsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Destin Harbor BoardwalkHotels near Henderson Beach State ParkHotels near Village of Baytowne WharfHotels near HarborWalk VillageHotels near Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure ParkHotels near Destin HarborHotels near HarborWalk MarinaHotels near Crystal Sands BeachHotels near Mid-Bay BridgeHotels near Party Boats DESTINY & DESTIN PRINCESSNear Airports
Hotels near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS)Hotels near Ft. Walton Beach Airport (VPS)Hotels near Destin Airport (DSI)Motels near Ft. Walton Beach Airport (VPS)Motels near Destin Airport (DSI)Motels near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS)Near Colleges
All things to do in DestinAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental Cars
Destin Harbor Boardwalk: Tickets & ToursVillage of Baytowne Wharf: Tickets & ToursHarborWalk Village: Tickets & ToursDestin Commons: Tickets & ToursDestin Harbor: Tickets & ToursDestin History & Fishing Museum: Tickets & ToursHarborWalk Marina: Tickets & ToursNoah & Heather World Class Illusionists: Tickets & ToursBanana Bart's: Tickets & Tours
Destin Tourism: Best of Destin
Destin is located on Florida’s Emerald Coast, which gets its name from its beautiful, clear green water. Beaches here have extremely fine, soft sand, so if you’re a beach-walker or your kids enjoy building sand castles, this could be a great destination for you.
Start planning for Destin
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Destin
Where to Go for Family Fun in Destin
Set along the Emerald Coast on Florida's Panhandle, Destin is a great beach destination for the entire brood. Make sure to leave enough time to check out these family-friendly spots.
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Fudpucker's Gator Beach447Gator Beach is the largest alligator park on the Emerald Coast. You can get up close and personal to snap a pic, feed the reptiles and watch the gator shows.
- Henderson Beach State Park2,308Take the family to the white-sand beaches and clear, blue waters of Henderson Beach State Park. Just remember to check the colored flags for swimming conditions before diving in.
- Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park880With more than 40 different water slides and play areas including tube slides, lazy river and wave pool, this water park is a kids paradise. Kiddie rides are also available for the younger ones so nobody has to miss out.
- Buccaneer Pirate Cruise1,181If your kids have decided that it the pirate's life for them, then a ride on this pirate cruise is a must. Expect non-stop pirate-themed fun from sword fighting to treasure hunting while you’re on board.
- Destin Laser Tag38Everybody loves laser tag. This location also has a mini golf course and other arcade games. Your kids will never want to leave.
- Crab Island Watersports42Crab Island is a popular water-sports hub that has offers plenty to do for young and old. Take your pick from various activities including paddle boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, jet skiing and more.
- Destin Harbor Boardwalk2,399Bustling with restaurants, bars and specialty shops, the boardwalk is a good place to walk off dinner and take in the sunset.
- The Crab Trap Destin3,306Rest assured that even picky eaters will love this waterfront seafood restaurant thanks to its expansive kids menu. The signature hot crab dip is a must-try.
- Harry T's2,037After you've had your fill of sandcastle-building and swimming, kick back at Harry T's with a frozen drink and some delicious seafood plates. Kid options are also available.
- Ride On Surf School64Learn to surf no matter your age or skill with surf at Ride On Surf School. Your kids will really enjoy an afternoon riding the waves.
Dig Into Destin