What is Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best?
This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that earn excellent reviews from travelers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide.Learn more
Sedona TourismSedona HotelsSedona Bed and BreakfastSedona Vacation RentalsSedona Vacation PackagesFlights to SedonaSedona RestaurantsThings to Do in SedonaSedona Travel ForumSedona PhotosSedona MapSedona Travel GuideHotels
All Sedona HotelsSedona Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in SedonaBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
Sedona MotelsSedona CampgroundsSedona Family HotelsSedona Luxury HotelsRomantic Hotels in SedonaSedona Green HotelsSedona ResortsSedona Business HotelsSedona Spa ResortsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel BrandPopular AmenitiesPopular Sedona Categories
Budget Hotels in SedonaCouples Resorts in SedonaSedona Hotels with Hot TubsSuite Hotels in SedonaCheap Motels in SedonaSedona City Center HotelsSedona Luxury Spa ResortsHotels with Villas in SedonaSedona Timeshare HotelsCool & Unique Resorts in SedonaNear Landmarks
Hotels near Chapel of the Holy CrossHotels near Cathedral RockHotels near Bell RockHotels near Devil's Bridge TrailHotels near Oak Creek CanyonHotels near Airport MesaHotels near Slide Rock State ParkHotels near Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping VillageHotels near Red Rock State ParkHotels near Sedona Airport OverlookNear Airports
Hotels near Pulliam Field (FLG)Hotels near Prescott Airport (PRC)Motels near Prescott Airport (PRC)Motels near Pulliam Field (FLG)Near Colleges
Sedona Tourism: Best of Sedona
Red Rock Country
Sedona is a true oasis, a vacationer’s paradise in the middle of the Arizona desert. Here, you’ll find resorts and spas, canyons and red rock formations. Bell Rock and Oak Creek Canyon are great hiking spots, and the dramatic architecture of the Chapel of the Holy Cross is a religious experience itself. When the sun dips down below the horizon it introduces the best show in Sedona: the night sky.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Sedona.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Sedona restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
10 Instagram-worthy Spots to Hunt Down in Sedona
From majestic red rocks to flowing rivers and creeks, nature takes center stage in Sedona. This is my list of eye-popping spots for the perfect photo—whether you’re a pro or just looking for great ‘gram pics.
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Cathedral Rock6,027You can’t leave Sedona without a visit to the magnificent Cathedral Rock. This natural red sandstone beaute is one of Sedona’s most iconic sights, and the best part is you don’t have to travel a long way to see it. Access the trailhead from Back O’ Beyond Road, or, if you prefer to gaze from afar, the Oak Creek Canyon makes a superb viewing spot.
- Bell Rock4,979Another one of Sedona’s popular attractions, Bell Rock is easily accessible from the Bell Rock Trail or Courthouse Butte Loop. The best time to go is during golden hour when and the sun casts an orange-purple hue across the landscape.
- Devil's Bridge Trail3,638Devil’s Bridge is the largest natural sandstone arch in Sedona and you’ll find it in Coconino National Forest. You can get there from Dry Creek Road, but make sure to visit early as parking spots can be limited.
- Oak Creek Canyon3,417Oak Creek Canyon is a river gorge just off Arizona State Route 89A. Here’s where red rock and lush greenery combine to create an idyllic setting for the perfect afternoon. On some days, you can even see the reflection of Cathedral Rock in the waters.
- Pink Jeep Tours Sedona10,558This is every Instagrammer's dream come true—whizzing around Sedona’s gorgeous sights in a bright, bubblegum pink jeep. Simply pick your adventure tour and get ready for some 4WD fun.
- Red Rock State Park1,584To get to Red Rock State Park’s most iconic photo spots be prepared for some rugged adventure. Along the Bunkhouse and Eagle Nest trails, you’ll find scenic views of jagged cliffs and towering rock formations at every turn.
- Slide Rock State Park2,384Did you know that Slide Rock State Park is considered one of America’s top ten swimming holes? Here’s where you can take cool pics and cool off with a dip in the creek. Besides swimming and wading, you can also ride a nature-made slide into the crystal clear pools below. Now all you need is a cute bathing suit…
- Airport Mesa2,853The Airport Mesa Loop trail is just one of hundreds of amazing hiking trails in Sedona, which you can easily access from Airport Road. You’ll trek pass breathtaking red rock vistas like Elephant Rock, Bell Rock and Cathedral Rock. There’s also a gem waiting at the end—a knockout view of the Sedona Pyramid.
- Chapel of the Holy Cross10,619What’s cool about this 1955 Catholic chapel is the fact that it was built into the bright red rock landscape. For the best shot, make sure to capture the Two Nuns rock formations beside the chapel, too.
- Soldier Pass (Brin's Mesa)380Hike the Soldier Pass trail and take in the rugged cliffs and dazzling rock formations like the Seven Secret Pools and Devil’s Kitchen, a massive sinkhole. Or opt for the 5-mile loop on the Brins Mesa Trail for stunning sights like Coffee Pot Rock, Wilson Mountain and Chimney Rock.