Hakone-machi TourismHakone-machi HotelsHakone-machi Bed and BreakfastFlights to Hakone-machiHakone-machi RestaurantsThings to Do in Hakone-machiHakone-machi Travel ForumHakone-machi PhotosHakone-machi MapHakone-machi Travel GuideHotels
All Hakone-machi HotelsHakone-machi Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in Hakone-machiBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsTravel StoriesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
Hakone-machi HostelsHakone-machi Onsen HotelsHakone-machi Spa ResortsHakone-machi Family HotelsHakone-machi Business HotelsHakone-machi Ryokan HotelsRomantic Hotels in Hakone-machiHakone-machi ResortsHakone-machi Luxury HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Shiki Resorts in Hakone-machiHoshino Resorts KAI in Hakone-machiHotels LiveMax in Hakone-machiTokyu Harvest Club Hotels in Hakone-machiOdakyu Resorts in Hakone-machiPrince Hotels in Hakone-machiPopular Amenities
Hakone-machi Hotels with Free ParkingHakone-machi Hotels with PoolsPet Friendly Hotels in Hakone-machiPopular Neighborhoods
Miyanoshita Onsen HotelsHakoneyumoto Onsen HotelsAshinoyu Onsen HotelsSengokuhara Onsen HotelsKowakidani Onsen HotelsTounosawa Onsen HotelsAshinoko Onsen HotelsGora Onsen HotelsPopular Hakone-machi Categories
Hakone-machi Hotels with KitchenetteQuiet Resorts in Hakone-machiHakone-machi Hotels with Outdoor PoolHakone-machi Hotels with a ViewHakone-machi Non-Smoking HotelsHakone-machi Hotels with Air ConditioningHakone-machi Hotels with ConciergeHakone-machi Hotels with Laundry FacilitiesHakone-machi Hotels with GymHakone-machi Hotels with Tennis CourtsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Lake AshinokoHotels near The Hakone Open-Air MuseumHotels near Hakone RopewayHotels near Owaku-dani ValleyHotels near Hakone Tozan RailwayHotels near Hakone Shrine / Kuzuryu Shrine SinguHotels near Hakone Venetian Glass MuseumHotels near Pola Museum of ArtHotels near Hakone Kowakien YunessunHotels near Gora ParkNear Train Stations
Hotels near Iwanami StationHotels near Tounosawa StationHotels near Nebukawa StationHotels near Hakoneyumoto StationHotels near Yugawara StationHotels near Manaduru StationHotels near Kowakidani StationHotels near Sounzan StationHotels near Choukokunomori StationHotels near Oohiradai StationNear AirportsPopular Hotel Categories
Hakone-machi Tourism: Best of Hakone-machi
Nestled in the mountains, Hakone's trains, trails, and gondolas showcase the breathtaking vistas of Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, including close views of Mt. Fuji. The sulfurous steam from the region's volcanic activity fuels natural hot springs, the centerpieces of the many spas and resorts.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Trending in the forums
Hakone-machi Is Great For
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Eat & drink
Frequently Asked Questions about Hakone-machi
- We recommend staying at one of the most popular hotels in Hakone-machi, which include:
- Some of the most popular restaurants in Hakone-machi include:
- Hakone-machi is known for some of its popular attractions, which include:
- We recommend checking out these popular tours when looking for something to do in Hakone-machi:
- Private Tour - Hakone Day Trip! A Tour to Explore All Must-Sees!
- Custom Private Tour in Hakone with Optional Hot Springs Experience
- Hakone Half-Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide
- Hakone Full-Day Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide
- Private Tour - Do You Want to Try Skywalk? A New Way of Enjoying Hakone!
- If you're a more budget-conscious traveler, then you may want to consider traveling to Hakone-machi between December and February, when hotel prices are generally the lowest. Peak hotel prices generally start between March and May.