Bali TourismBali HotelsBali Bed and BreakfastBali Vacation RentalsBali Vacation PackagesFlights to BaliThings to Do in BaliBali ShoppingBali Travel ForumBali PhotosBali MapBali Travel GuideHotels
All Bali HotelsBali Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BaliBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental Cars
Bali MotelsBali CampgroundsBali HostelsBali Family HotelsBali Spa ResortsRomantic Hotels in BaliBali Business HotelsBali ResortsBali Beach HotelsBali Luxury HotelsBali Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
OYO Hotels in BaliFour Points by Sheraton Hotels in BaliAston Hotels in BaliCourtyard Hotels in BaliMelia Hotels in BaliHilton Hotels in BaliHyatt Hotels in BaliInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in BaliBest Western Hotels in BaliMarriott Hotels in BaliAccor Hotels in BaliFour Seasons Hotels in BaliPopular Amenities
Popular Bali Categories
Couples Hotels in BaliAll Inclusive Resorts in BaliRomantic Resorts in BaliHotels with Infinity Pools in BaliJungle Resorts in BaliHotels with Private Beach in BaliResorts with Hot Tubs in BaliQuiet Hotels in BaliHotels with Villas in BaliBali Luxury Family ResortsNear Airports
Bali Tourism: Best of Bali
A tropical haven for beach bums, wellness worshipers, and the culturally curious
The Indonesian island of Bali is well-loved for good reason. Jungles dotted with sacred temples, towns brimming with nightlife, surf-friendly waters, and a thriving wellness scene attract all types of travelers. Whether you have three days or three weeks, seek beachy vibes or cultural treasures, Bali’s beloved hot spots and well-kept secrets can fill any itinerary.
Start planning for Bali
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Bali.
A mix of the charming, lavish, and modern.
Quintessential Bali restaurants, bars, and beyond.
- ByTravel BabboBali with KidsYes, Bali's become very popular, but we still love visiting. We typically split our time between Ubud, the artistic center of the island, and the beach - either Jimbaran or Seminyak. We've stayed in eight different hotels/resorts over the years. These are our favorites.9 items
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Bali
Bali trip for the mind, body, and soul
Stay fit and healthy with a revitalizing getaway. These are my top places in Bali that always charges me up for the year ahead.
iamwenzong, Singapore, Singapore
- Solace Float88 ReviewsSolace Float's Flotation Therapy allows you total relaxation where I felt complete weightlessness and absolute calm when i visited.
- Empire Fit Club Bali106 ReviewsEmpire Fit Club has a variety of classes daily that allows you to push yourself in an outdoor setting with a fantastic view. I love the atmosphere and professional instructors!
- Pranava Yoga163 ReviewsPranava Yoga is surrounded by a beautiful rice field where you can practice yoga. The refreshing air and tranquility of the environment always allows my mind to absolutely relax.
- Therapy Canggu1,118 ReviewsTherapy Canggu promises great massages! I love visiting after workouts which helps to relax my muscles.