Phuket TourismPhuket HotelsPhuket Bed and BreakfastPhuket Vacation RentalsPhuket Vacation PackagesFlights to PhuketPhuket RestaurantsThings to Do in PhuketPhuket ShoppingPhuket Travel ForumPhuket PhotosPhuket MapPhuket Travel GuideHotels
All Phuket HotelsPhuket Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in PhuketBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
Phuket MotelsPhuket HostelsPhuket CampgroundsPhuket Family HotelsPhuket Beach HotelsPhuket Green HotelsPhuket CasinosPhuket ResortsPhuket Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsPhuket Spa ResortsPhuket Luxury HotelsPhuket Business HotelsRomantic Hotels in PhuketBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Wyndham Hotels in PhuketMGallery Hotels Collection in PhuketBanyan Tree Hotels in PhuketCentara Hotels & Resorts in PhuketMarriott Hotels in PhuketAccor Hotels in PhuketNovotel Hotels in PhuketBest Western Hotels in PhuketKata Group Resorts in PhuketRamada Hotels in PhuketMovenpick Hotels in PhuketOYO Hotels in PhuketBodega Hostels Hotels in PhuketHilton Hotels in PhuketInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in PhuketPopular AmenitiesPopular Phuket Categories
Honeymoon Hotels in PhuketPhuket Luxury Beach ResortsCouples Resorts in PhuketHotels with Infinity Pools in PhuketAll Inclusive Resorts in PhuketHotels with Private Beach in PhuketCharming Hotels in PhuketCondo Hotels in PhuketPhuket Golf HotelsHotels With Entertainment in PhuketNear Landmarks
Hotels near Soi Dog FoundationHotels near Bang Tao BeachHotels near Phuket AquariumHotels near Coral IslandHotels near Sea Angel Boat TripHotels near Mai Khao BeachHotels near Laem Sing BeachHotels near Banana BeachHotels near Phuket Bird ParkHotels near Nai Thon BeachNear Train StationsNear Airports
Phuket Tourism: Best of Phuket
Stunning beaches, nonstop nightlife, and culture for days
Tropical beaches, hidden temples, local markets, and a thumping club scene. Phuket draws those who mellow in the sun and thrive at night. Further inland, Phuket Town’s eateries allow you to dip into chili and blue ginger-spiced dishes, and a stroll through the old quarter opens a window into the layers of its past. Despite its size and geography, there’s plenty of dining, accommodations, and adventure to satisfy luxury travelers and budget-conscious trip takers all year long.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Phuket.See all
A mix of the charming, lavish, and modern.See all
Quintessential Phuket restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
Phuket for the Animal Lover
If you're an animal lover like me, here are my top spots in Phuket that treat animals with care and respect!
Krys Heng, Singapore, Singapore
- Monkey Hill1,112For those a little braver, visit Monkey Hill! Bear in mind that the monkeys hanging around the area are wild so don't even think about carrying any food, even in a bag -- they'll sniff you out for sure. Otherwise, it's a fun walk as you'll be surrounded by monkeys and friendly dogs.
- Soi Dog Foundation1,335I love dogs and have 2 of my own but every time there's an opportunity to touch and interact with more, i can't say no! Soi Dog Foundation is S.E. Asia’s largest rescue organisation for vulnerable street dogs and stray cats. They have guided tours and volunteer programmes that you can sign up to or donate to!
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary1,515This sanctuary is a MUST VISIT for all who are in Phuket. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is the first and only ethical elephant sanctuary in Phuket where elephants roam around, bathe and sozialize freely across 30 acres of lush, tropical land. There's no bathing, riding or hugging involved but you can interact with them during feeding times!
- Phuket Aquarium891A great activity for a rainy day! The aquarium isn't the largest or most fancy but it's clean and well maintained. The sharks are super cool and so is the turtle enclosure.
- Lanta Animal Welfare3,425If you're keen on travelling a little out of Phuket, Lanta Animal Welfare is located on Ko Lanta. A lovely, well maintained animal shelter that's always open to volunteers and happy dog walkers in the mornings! There's also a cafe with wifi where you can stop by for a quick break.