Santorini TourismSantorini HotelsSantorini Bed and BreakfastSantorini Vacation RentalsSantorini Vacation PackagesFlights to SantoriniSantorini RestaurantsThings to Do in SantoriniSantorini ShoppingSantorini Travel ForumSantorini PhotosSantorini MapSantorini Travel GuideHotels
All Santorini HotelsSantorini Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in SantoriniBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
Santorini MotelsSantorini HostelsSantorini CampgroundsRomantic Hotels in SantoriniSantorini ResortsSantorini Green HotelsSantorini Family HotelsSantorini Beach HotelsSantorini Luxury HotelsSantorini Business HotelsSantorini Spa ResortsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Marriott Hotels in SantoriniDesign Hotels in SantoriniLuxury Collection Hotels in SantoriniThe Leading Hotels Of The World in SantoriniLamway Hotels Management Group in SantoriniPopular AmenitiesPopular Santorini Categories
Design Hotels in SantoriniSantorini Cheap HotelsSantorini Downtown HotelsHoneymoon Hotels in SantoriniSantorini Hotels with Hot TubsHotels with Infinity Pools in SantoriniOceanfront Hotels in SantoriniUnique Hotels in SantoriniHotels with Shuttle in SantoriniBoardwalk Hotels in SantoriniNear Landmarks
Hotels near Hiking Trail Fira - OiaHotels near Santorini VolcanoHotels near Santorini ToursHotels near Oia's Main StreetHotels near Megalochori - Traditional VillageHotels near Nea KameniHotels near Hot SpringsHotels near Art SpaceHotels near VIP Transfers and ToursHotels near Mesa Pigadia BeachNear Airports
Santorini Tourism: Best of Santorini
A stunning island tinted every shade of the artist's palette at sunset
Even if you’ve never been to this Cyclades island in the Aegean Sea, you’d still recognize it immediately—its candy-colored houses carved into cliffs, sapphire waters, and chalk-white buildings topped with cobalt-blue domes. Roam the peaceful black-sand beaches or wander the streets of a provincial village like Imerovigli. Beautiful Oia is world famous for its sunsets, which seem to dial through a kaleidoscope of colors before fading to starlight.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Santorini.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Santorini bistros, bars, and beyond.See all
Honeymooners guide to Santorini
Santorini was the perfect first stop to our honeymoon in Greece. From beaches, to wineries, and hiking trails the island has something for everyone,
Jess Dominiczak, Boston, MA
- Santo Winery4,159Wine, wine, wine. It's one of the better wineries on the island and the staff was so friendly and helpful
- PK Cocktail Bar1,510We struggled to find a great cocktail bar in Santorini but we really enjoyed this place. It wasn't too crowded and gave us a needed break from house wine and beer.
- Hiking Trail Fira - Oia3,296Try to go in the morning. The trails are cleaner and you will appreciate the cooler weather
- Roka Kafeneio Ouzeri1,784Amazing views and seafood! Roka salad and meatballs were delicious!
- PitoGyros Traditional Grill House2,663This place is really popular for a gyro and fries. It's a well-earned stop after hiking the Fira trail.
- Argo Restaurant4,449Our first meal in Oia was at Argo. Reviews on Tripadvisor told us this was the best restaurant to see the Santorini sunset, an attraction in itself. When we first sat down, I was anxious that our view was going to be ruined by all of the people stopping to take a picture of the sunset here but the staff broke up the crowds and ensured we got an amazing view during our meal.
- Atrina Canava 1894965When you look at pictures of Santorini streets and cliffside hotels, you can't help but wonder how your luggage is going to get to your hotel. Atrina took care of it all. Prior to our arrival they reached out and arranged for a car service from the airport and dinner reservations for our first night in Oia. When we arrived their staff was waiting to take our bags and brainstorm activities for our time in Oia. They took care of our dinner reservations and everywhere we went we always had one of the best seats in the house. Our room was filled with flowers and local wine for our honeymoon stay, and every morning they delivered an amazing breakfast assortment right to your room. We splurged for the room with the pool and it was a great escape from the tourist flooded streets of Oia
- Sunset Ammoudi2,176This place has the best seafood! After you are seated, the wait staff brings out their catch of the day, so you can select which fish you want. Seating it right on the water, so the view is incredible. Ammoudi is a bit off the main drag, so it's great for a quieter evening off the beaten path.