Lisbon TourismLisbon HotelsLisbon Bed and BreakfastLisbon Vacation RentalsLisbon Vacation PackagesFlights to LisbonLisbon RestaurantsThings to Do in LisbonLisbon ShoppingLisbon Travel ForumLisbon PhotosLisbon MapLisbon Travel GuideHotels
All Lisbon HotelsLisbon Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in LisbonBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
Lisbon HostelsLisbon CampgroundsLisbon Business HotelsRomantic Hotels in LisbonLisbon Spa ResortsLisbon Green HotelsLisbon CasinosLisbon Beach HotelsLisbon ResortsLisbon Luxury HotelsLisbon Family HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Holiday Inns Express in LisbonPreferred Hotels & Resorts in LisbonWyndham Hotels in LisbonAccor Hotels in LisbonPortoBay Hotels & Resorts in LisbonSANA Hotels in LisbonHF Hotels in LisbonMoxy Hotels in LisbonLisbon Heritage Hotels in LisbonEurostars Hotels in LisbonThe Leading Hotels Of The World in LisbonIbis Styles Hotels in LisbonMarriott Hotels in LisbonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in LisbonHoliday Inns in LisbonPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighborhoods
Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores HotelsEncarnação HotelsSanta Maria dos Olivais HotelsParque das Nações HotelsGraça & São Vicente HotelsBelém HotelsChiado & Carmo HotelsBairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodré HotelsHotels near São Vicente de ForaHotels near AnjosPopular Lisbon Categories
Boutique Hotels in LisbonDiscount Hotels in LisbonLisbon Hotels with BalconiesLisbon Heritage HotelsHotels with Shuttle in LisbonLisbon City Center HotelsThemed Hotels in LisbonBoutique Spa Hotels in LisbonHotels With Babysitting in LisbonLisbon Heritage HotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Oceanário de LisboaHotels near Torre de BelémHotels near Mosteiro dos JeronimosHotels near Castelo de S. JorgeHotels near Tram 28Hotels near Time Out Market LisboaHotels near AlfamaHotels near Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)Hotels near Bairro AltoHotels near Padrao dos DescobrimentosNear Train Stations
Hotels near Rossio StationHotels near Lisboa Rossio StationHotels near RestauradoresHotels near Martim Moniz StationHotels near Alameda StationHotels near Saldanha StationHotels near Rato StationHotels near Marquês de Pombal StationHotels near Picoas StationHotels near Parque StationNear AirportsNear Colleges
Hotels near University AbertaHotels near Universidade Aberta LisboaHotels near Universidade Nova de LisboaHotels near IADEHotels near Universidade LusiadaHotels near Instituto Superior de Psicologia AplicadaHotels near Catholic University of PortugalHotels near Universidade Tecnica de LisboaHotels near University of LisbonHotels near Instituto Politecnico de Lisboa
All things to do in LisbonAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor Plus
Oceanário de Lisboa: Tickets & ToursAlfama: Tickets & ToursMosteiro dos Jeronimos: Tickets & ToursCalouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection: Tickets & ToursMuseu Nacional do Azulejo: Tickets & ToursPraca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco): Tickets & ToursEstadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica: Tickets & ToursMiradouro da Senhora do Monte: Tickets & ToursBairro Alto: Tickets & ToursMiradouro da Graca (Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen): Tickets & ToursChiado: Tickets & ToursMuseu Coleção Berardo: Tickets & ToursParque das Nacoes: Tickets & ToursPanteao Nacional: Tickets & ToursLX Factory: Tickets & Tours
Lisbon Tourism: Best of Lisbon
European splendor, under the radar
Nestled among seven hills, this immensely walkable city offers an enchanting alternative to Europe’s more popular capitals. With a lively nightlife scene, festive markets, and vibrant museums, Lisbon provides plenty of options to burn off a few mandatory glasses of Porto, a generous serving of bacalhau, and days’ worth of pastéis de nata.
Start planning for Lisbon
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Lisbon.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential Lisbon restaurants, bars, and beyond.
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Lisbon
Lisbon for Design-Lovers
Here's one for my fellow art and design fanatics: These are the sites that will make your hearts leap. Their bold visuals will spark your imagination—and probably several Instagram posts.
Maria Hart, New York City, NY
- Embaixada210Come for the 19th-century, neo-Arabian architecture. Stay for the concept shops and boutiques.
- Museu Nacional do Azulejo4,200Lisbon is heaven for ceramic-lovers. Do a deep-dive into the medium here and learn why it's so central to Portuguese culture.
- LX Factory2,406An only-in-Lisbon venue, this former industrial complex dating to the 1800s is now a hotbed of showrooms, design shops, and pure creativity.
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection8,444Lisbon's answer to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, this museum offers a sweeping collection from the 20th century back to Egyptian Art.
- Cortico & Netos2Take a little piece of Lisbon home with you in this tile shop that carries a dizzying array of Portuguese patterns you won't find anywhere else.
- Lisbon Street Art Tours386Big, bold, vibrant—Lisbon's street art is everywhere, if you know where to look, and this tour will introduce you to these public artworks.
- Museu do Oriente271Surprise! Lisbon isn't just a haven of European art, it also has this phenomenal collection of Asian art. Don't miss the on-site restaurant.